Chapter 20

The next morning Alejandro and the dads came in to check up on Camila while Lauren took a cab back to the hotel to freshen up.

She went inside her room, stripped out of her concert clothes she wore yesterday which to be honest isn't really a comfortable clothing, she took a quick shower, brushing her teeth, towel drying her hair stepping in the room she went towards the suitcases to find some comfy clothes for the day.

She ended up taking one of Camila's shirt with Camila's denim jacket and her pair of jeans.

After getting ready she walked out towards Ally's room, which was right down the hallway, "Hey Lo," Ally greeted pulling her a hug before inviting her in, Dinah and Normani were sprawled across the bed on their phone's.

"Hey Lauser," Dinah said getting Normani's attention who waved at her with a wink, Lauren smiled laying in between the two she sighed, "how'd you sleep last night?" Normani asked scooting over a bit so Ally could sit.

"I kept waking up in every 30 minutes," she sighed, "I hate nightmares," Dinah reached forward rubbing her arm, "it's okay, you'll be okay,"

Lauren nodded, she laid there while the other three got ready to leave, once they all were ready they left the hotel taking a cab they headed towards the hospital.

Lauren paid once they got out of the cab in front of the hospital, "taxis aren't expensive now are they?" Dinah joked, Lauren rolled her eyes playfully,"oh taxis are expensive, I still prefer bus," the four laughed walking inside the hospital.

"Hey guys," Lauren walked inside Camila's room greeting the dads who were sprawled across the room possibly talking to Camila, she walked towards Camila pecking her lips, "Hi," Lauren smiled at her, "Hey," Camila grinned.

All of them sat around talking about random things, the fathers were discussing something about politics, Ally was updating the mothers, Normani and Dinah were engaged in a talk with Camila, whilst Lauren just stared at Camila, she was supposed to doodle but got distracted half way through.

Camila caught Lauren's eyes, giving her a wink, Lauren blushed playing with her fingers.

"Good morning, people," Dr Connor walked into the room with a bright smile on her face, "if you don't mind stepping out for a minute I'd like to take a look at Camila and determine if she can leave today, " Camila grinned at the doctors words, everyone stood up and left but Dr Connor stopped Camila's father before he walked out.

Everyone was patiently waiting outside engaging in small conversations here and there, "will she waltz out of there?" Dinah asked when Dr Connor came out, "I'm pretty sure she isn't in the condition to waltz but yes she can leave today," everyone released a breath of relief, Lauren rubbed her face giving the doctor a warm smile.

"I've handed my number to her father if anything happens just give me a call," Dr Connor nodded at everyone before walking away.

All of them moved inside the room to find Alejandro and Camila talking, "I'm going home today!" Camila exclaimed, the others chuckled, "alright Camila me and the others are getting out of here while your dad signs the paperwork and the girls help you get changed," Jerry motioned the others to get moving, Alejandro kissed Camila's forehead moving to get the paperwork done.

"We didn't bring any clothes for her," Ally informed, "the hospital was kind enough to wash the clothes she wore when she got here, so that means she can wear her shorts and my jacket," Dinah said taking off her jacket handing it to Lauren, the other three walked out of the room giving the two privacy.

Lauren walked over to Camila's bed sitting beside her, "ready to get out of here?" She asked taking the blanket off the blanket from her body carefully, "I was born ready," Camila said sitting up straight with Lauren's help, "yup it's going to be a long process," Camila dragged wincing, Lauren smiled kissed Camila's jaw she stood up helping Camila to the edge of the bed sitting her there.