Chapter 7

"I missed this" Camila sighed falling beside Dinah, "you missed everything, chanch," Dinah said shoving her to the side, "well true but still I'm gonna say it" she replied settling back beside Dinah, who sighed letting her lay beside her.

"but in all honesty, life on the road alone was a bit..." Normani trailed off, "plain?" Ally suggested looking at her, "yeah you could say that" Normani shrugged, "I mean the fun we had on the tour bus or backstage-"

"the takeovers" Lauren added, "how can I forget that?" Normani chuckled, "overall this is what we missed."

"yeah, and I feel real bad for leaving" Camila groaned covering her face with a pillow, "Hey it's okay," Lauren said, "it's not!" she whined when Lauren pulled the pillow away from her face. "Mila we all needed it we figured out what we wanted and how we wanted to live our lives and most importantly we figured out where to put our faith and not to mention our Dinah grew smarter" Ally snorted getting a pillow in the face by Dinah in exchange.

"yeah true that I figured out what I wanted but-"
"chancho shut up or I'll personally kill you," Dinah said picking up a sharpie and pointing it at her, Camila jokingly hid behind Ally saying, "mama she wants to kill me" to which Ally replied, "Dinah you're scaring her," Ally said in a mocking scolding voice, Dinah stuck her tongue at her, "we're a mess," Normani laughed getting up patting Lauren's knee as walked towards the kitchen area to get a drink.

The Reunion tour has started and to say the girls were pumped was an understatement, they had their album figured out, they had their tour schedule, they had their tour dates and they even had time to relax for a short while in between shows and interviews. For now, everything was going perfectly but they knew perfect was limited in their work field.
________________________

"Holy shit this is big!" Camila exclaimed looking around the arena, "Mila you literally perform in the arena's the same size" Normani replied, "don't ruin the fun, mani" Camila hit her before running towards Dinah who was busy taking pictures, Lauren and Ally chuckled at the bickering before joining the others.

__________________________

"guys, I got a dope line to say at the start of the concert," Lauren said storming in the dressing room.

The five of them were scattered around the backstage, nervous as hell, this was their coming back after four years of hiatus. They had yet to perform and they decided not to do a soundcheck for the first day of being back together after a long time kind of gets the fans at the edge of their seats for the special comeback, "will that affect the coordination?" Sean asked, "no," Lauren said after a thought, "alright what is it then?" Normani asked, "you'll know when the concert starts," Lauren said walking away to vocalize while the others sighed shaking their head.

"Guys ten minutes!" Someone from the crew yelled so the girls started to run around getting everything done in a rush, while also vocalizing.

__________________________

"Everyone ready?" Ally asked pulling them towards her so they were standing in a circle, all of them nodded, "We got this, dawgs" Dinah said holding onto them a little tighter, "Camila?" Normani asked turning to her seeing her face bare of emotion.

"you guys gonna be with me?" she asked, "always" Ally answered, "Then let's get this show started!" Camila yelled jumping up and down with the others.

"Lauren, what's the line?" Camila asked as they were walking towards the stage, the camera pointed at them, "you'll know when we get on stage" Lauren winked at her before walking past the camera leaving a dumbfounded Camila and three snickering adults in the back.

_______________________________

"alright get your places," Sean said ushering them on stage, all the girls stood on their particular spot they glanced at each other before looking down.