Chapter 14

(Flashback)
Camila and Lauren were cuddled up in their hotel room, they had stopped there because their driver got sick and had to stop. It was late at night but both of them weren't tired at all.

"Why'd you break down on stage?" Camila asked looking down at Lauren, she sighed holding Camila's waist tighter, "I'm tired of hiding our relationship, tired of faking annoyance when those questions are brought up, I just wanna kiss that damn lips of yours whenever those questions come up, and not to mention the goddamn PR's" Lauren sighed releasing a breath, "alright enough cursing for one day" Camila said hitting her head, " and you think it was easy for me to not hug you when you broke down? How I had to just continue the steps while you were crying? Sure you had Normani but I wanted to be the one to hold you."

Lauren rolled over on top of Camila hugging her," will we ever be able to have those things? Being that couple on Instagram or just going out on dates without the girls third-wheeling?" Lauren asked looking at her, "I sure hope we do" Camila replied looking up at her, Lauren got up sitting on her stomach holding her shoulder while looking at the clock above their head," its 2 am camz" Lauren said glancing down at her, "so? We can sleep on the bus too. And the bunks are too cramped for me to do this" Camila said sitting up capturing Lauren's lips with hers, Lauren smiled kissing her back wrapping her arms around her neck pulling her close.

Camila slid her hand down groping Lauren's butt, "aye mama you got a nice ass" Camila smirked, Lauren chuckled, "using my words against me? Well played Cabello" Lauren shook her head leaning against Camila's forehead, "I love you, Camz"
"I love you, Lern Jergi"
Lauren laughed her head falling back, Camila smiled up at her, " you known the first post that I'll do about us that will be my caption"
"You already said that in a video, Camz"
"Yeah but we aren't official yet so that doesn't count" Lauren laughed at her, "you are one masterpiece" Camila just gave her a smug smile pulling her in a kiss, the kiss soon beacame heated with Camila on top of Lauren kissing her neck being careful about hickeys.

Before anything escalated they were interrupted by a knock on their door, "fucking cock block" Lauren cursed, "who's here at this hour?" Lauren asked sitting up, "I'll check it out" Camila said pecking her lips before climbing off the bed heading towards the door, "be careful!" Lauren called out from inside, Camila smiled at her protectiveness.

Camila opened the door to find a note stuck on the door with a magnet, she took the note reading it her eyes widened for a second.

Leave Lauren or I'll make you sure you never see her again.

Yours truly, Stephanie.

Camila shook her head at the note, 'probably one of the non-Camren shippers' pranks' she thought moving inside the room throwing the magnet and the note in the dustbin before heading towards the bed.

"Who was it?" Lauren asked getting up from the bed walking towards the desk where Camila stood drinking a bottle of water, " someone knocked and ran" Camila replied skipping the part about the note to keep Lauren from freaking out, "fucking assholes" Lauren cursed glaring at the door, Camila chuckled moving forward holding Lauren's waist, "calm down babe" Camila smiled up at her, Lauren sighed hugging Camila burying her face in her neck, "now I'm calm" she whispered, "come on let's go to bed" Camila whispered guiding Lauren to the bed, both of them settled under the covers holding on to each other drifting off to sleep.

After that day the letters didn't stop it came and came until the point where Camila was paranoid in her own house, she didn't tell anyone about this not even Lauren, but the weird fact she couldn't gey a hold of was that the letters stopped after Camila and Lauren broke up, no letters, no shadow figure following her around or her feeling that someone was watching her 24/7 but a lot was going on in her life that she completely forgot about the letters.