Chapter 22

The girls were on stage, their last show of the reunion tour, they were enjoying every second of it, the crowd was loud as hell making it more electrifying for the girls and giving them a new kind of rush to perform with.

They performed their last song for the show and were now talking to the crowd telling them how incredibly fantastic they were had how they are the reason this reunion was possible.

"Wow," Ally said, "I so wish y'all could see how y'all look right now it's magical,"

"Damn right," Lauren said, "Lauren!" Ally warned who rolled her eyes sticking her tongue out to Ally, Dinah too joined their bickering by adding irrelevant facts here and there.

Normani and Camila were sat on the stool looking at the bickering, "whatcha smiling at?" Normani nudged Camila's arm, "nothing I just missed this, the bickering on stage or before the show, it was fun the solo career but not as fun as my Fifth Harmony time," Camila said, Normani smiled, "We missed it too, Mila," Normani reached over hugging Camila, the crowd screamed at the encounter.

"I want a hug," Lauren whined pouting, Camila chuckled wincing a little as she stood up and walked or limped towards Lauren, "you get a hug and a kiss," Camila reached over wrapping her arms around Lauren's waist kissing her, Lauren chuckled kissing her back.

"I love you, " Camila softly said, "I love you more," Lauren grinned pecking her lips, she hid her face in Camila's neck while the whole stadium screamed at the two of them, they could make out a few words here and there."I need a hug too!" Dinah whined loudly, "I'll give you a hug, DJ," Ally reached over hugging Dinah's waist, Dinah smiled wrapping her arms around Ally's shoulder, "well I guess you guys are giving me a hug," Normani jumped down the stage walking towards the front row group hugging a few fans while security tried to keep the fans from pulling Normani in the crowd.

The four on the stage laughed, "alright come up here we need a group hug," Lauren helped Normani up pulling her and the others in a hug, all five of them rested their heads on each other smiling.

"Now this is called a reunion tour," Camila said, "minus my injury, we had the time of our lives,"

"Amen," Ally agreed, "and this ain't the last tour, we got many more to do," Dinah added, "and we'll kill it, like always," Normani said.

"1,2,3," Lauren started as they kept their hands on top of each other, "FIFTH HARMONY!" they yelled jumping, well the four were jumping while Camila was clapping her famous awkward clap, everyone calmed down standing next to each other holding each other's hand while the band played the closing theme.

They bowed down to the crowd with huge smiles on their faces as they made their way towards the backstage.Dinah picked up Camila sideways, making the other laugh as Dinah led the two of them backstage with the three behind them laughing.

"That was fantastic!" Camila yelled when Dinah placed her down, "I know right," Dinah laughed."Guys come on we need to meet up Dr. Connor and her family," Lauren said, the others nodded wiping off the sweat with a towel they freshened up a bit before walking towards the area they were supposed to meet.

"Ash stop jumping it's just Fifth Harmony they are perfectly normal adults well dorky but still," said a voice the girls neared the area, "says the one who was in a room with them for hours," someone specifically Ash said, "Sam is much calmer than you,"

"Because he's five and doesn't understand that much!"

"Hey everyone," Ally said stepping in, "oh my god Kena," Ally walked towards the grinning girl hugging her, "Hi Ally," Keana said, "oh this is my family, but I guess you already know them since mum treated Camila," the girls nodded greeting Dr. Connor and her husband Josh Connor.