Chapter 8

All the girls were on the tour bus laughing about random things while heading towards their next destination, "that's so cheesy" Lauren said looking at Ally, "what? that wasn't my plan" Ally raised her hand in surrender, "well not as cheesy as you and Camila's first kiss and the confession" Dinah remarked.

"Yeah well-" Camila cut Lauren short, "how do you know that?" she asked narrowing her eyes, "I saw everything," Dinah answered smugly.

"what?" Lauren asked, "it was raining and I wanted to go get ice cream but saw you guys arguing in the backyard so I stood and watched and that was cheesy as hell," Dinah explained in a matter-of-fact tone.

"not to mention I lost 10 bucks," Normani said, "what?!" Lauren and Camila exclaimed, "yeah well I  thought Camila would be the one to initiate the kiss but no you had to prove me wrong" Normani hit her with a pillow, "you guys bet on us?!" Camila exclaimed, "yeah," Dinah said, "it was cute though."

Lauren and Camila blushed at the comment while the other girls made fun of them blushing, Camila kept hitting the three with pillows while Lauren couldn't help but remember the moment that changed her life.

(Flashback)

Dinah got up from her bed collected her phone and purse and her raincoat before walking towards Ally's room to inform her about her whereabouts before heading down, she moved to the kitchen to get her bottle which had her tea in it when she heard yelling coming from the backyard, she knew Lauren and Camila were in the backyard so she abandoned her things on the counter before running towards the door.

"Why can't you just tell me what's wrong?!" Lauren yelled at Camila, "every time I brought the subject of your love life or who your actual crush is you keep shutting me out I just need you to talk to me, camz" Lauren panted.

"Because I can't tell you!" Camila yelled back at her, "it'll ruin everything" she panted her tears mixing with the rain but it was evident that she was crying, "what did I do, camz?"

"absolutely nothing," Camila said, "that's the problem, you have done nothing these past few years that could convince me that I don't love you but you prove me wrong every day, every day I'm falling more and more for you"

"You love me?"

"Ever since we locked eyes from across the room in the recording" Camila replied looking over to Lauren only to find her face bare of any emotion like she was a statue, Camila held back a sob, "I told you it would ruin everything but you had to-"

Lauren leaned in holding the back of Camila's neck and pulling her in a kiss, Lauren's eyes closed shut as she pressed her lips against Camila's, Camila felt like she blacked out for few seconds before she could react Lauren let go of her and stepped back to catch her breath.

Camila walked towards her, her hand sliding from Lauren's shoulder to her neck, Camila looked into her eyes to it dilated and her cheeks flushed. Camila pulled Lauren into to another kiss this time both of them participating, Lauren wrapped her arms around Camila's shoulder pulling her close while Camila held Lauren's waist.

"You think" Lauren panted, "you think it was easy for me to act like I didn't love you like I didn't just want to kiss that pout of yours whenever you did it? or to just hold you a little longer whenever you were nervous before going on stage, because it was hard Camila it was fucking hard" Lauren leaned her head against Camila's forehead, sighing while holding her shoulder tightly, "shit that was your first kiss"

"That was my first" Camila whispered against her lips before kissing her again this time for a longer period, Camila slowly backed Lauren to the nearby wall pinning her to it.

"Camila, Lauren get in here fast it's raining too much!" Dinah yelled from the living room jumping on her feet after just witnessing Camren's first kiss, "you're getting a poly beat down soon!"

Camila pulled away from Lauren sighing, "we need to head in" she sighed hugging Lauren burying her face in her neck, Lauren leaned her head back so Camila could get comfortable with one hand in Camila's hair while the other on her back, "yeah well we still need to perform and standing in the rain will make us sick then we can't really bail on the girls for our first day of the tour" Lauren replied kissing her head, she carefully moved Camila away from her neck cupping her face, "we both are gonna get wetter come on" Lauren said, "that's what she said," Camila snorted making Lauren roll her eyes she moved around Camila and tugging at her hand only to be pulled back by Camila. Lauren stood in front of Camila while she leaned against the wall, "you wanna escort me on a date?"

Lauren chuckled, "We just made out, what do you think?" Lauren leaned her body against Camila, "I don't know I just need conformation" Camila smirked, "when did you get so confident?" Lauren asked giving her a small peck, "does that seal the deal?" Camila nodded smiling before pulling Lauren in only to come face to face with Dinah.

"What the hell were the two of you doing?" she asked looking at them, "um playing" Lauren replied, "what are you? 5?" Dinah asked, "maybe we are," Camila said, "now we need to go change so see ya, cheechee" Camila pulled Lauren with her upstairs while Dinah ran towards Normani's room.

"Mani you owe me 10!" she yelled jumping on her bed, "why?!" Normani yelled hitting her with a pillow, "Camren just kissed and Lauren initiated it!"

"bitch you're lying," Normani said, "I have proof," Dinah said taking out her phone, "holy shit!" Normani yelled seeing the video, she handed Dinah 10 bucks before re-watching it over and over again.

Lauren chuckled at the memory, she and Camila both heard the yelling coming from Normani's room the day they had their first kiss but instead of telling them about it, they kept it quiet. Also quite impressive how they improvised the conversation without having talked about it in years.

"Lauser, you okay?" Dinah asked snapping her fingers in front of her face, "sorry what was that?" Lauren asked clearing her throat, "we're heading to bed" Dinah said, "yeah I'm heading in too" Lauren got up from her seat, Normani headed towards the bunk area standing in front of the mirror to fix herself before going to bed, "she's standing in front of the mirror damn it" Dinah groaned, "Allysus you're going in first."

"you do know with my height I'll get in with no problem?" Ally smirked patting Dinah's bicep walking towards the bunk area and easily passing Normani, Dinah groaned walking towards Normani and instead of pushing past her, she picked Normani by her waist before dumping her in the lounge and then climbing in her bunk before Normani could react.

"I missed this" Camila said looking at Dinah and Normani bicker while Ally was recording it, "so did I, camz," Lauren said walking towards her bunk.

Camila smiled at where Lauren stood while Lauren was in her bunk blushing so hard her face was as red as a tomato.