Epilouge

Lauren hummed opening her eyes, the first thing she spotted was the photo hanging on the wall opposite their bed, it was a photo from her wedding day three years ago, she smiled turning sideways snuggling into Camila's arms.

Camila and Lauren had been married for three years now, Camila proposed to Lauren on Fifth Harmony's twelve year anniversary, it happened during their concert.

Lauren was goofing around with Ally and Dinah while Normani helped Camila backstage.

Camila played a video of all the memories they had created during the ten years, Lauren was in awe of the way the video was made, it made her heart flutter. Camila had added every single photo they took together, to videos to a few of their moments during video calls.

Finally Camila came out from the backstage, she went on to tell Lauren how much she meant to her and how she changed her life since the very beginning, then Camila turned Lauren around so she could see the crowd holding up the sign of 'will you marry me?'

Lauren was crying by then, she had quickly spun around jumping into Camila's arm giving her a long kiss, everyone had erupted into screams while Camila slipped on the engagement ring, Lauren had shifted the promise ring onto her middle finger.

"Morning," Camila whispered holding Lauren's lower back pulling her into her, Lauren smiled leaning down kissing her shoulder, "good morning," Lauren replied looking up at her, Camila grinned sleepily kissing her forehead, "what time is it?" She asked, Lauren shuffled out of Camila's arm reaching for her phone.

Lauren smirked, "guess," Camila frowned, "7:27?" Camila asked, Lauren chuckled nodding, Camila laughed pulling Lauren into her arms, "you wanna freshen up? Our rascals will be up in no time now," Lauren asked sitting up, "why can't we just lay down?" Camila whined stretching her arms beside her pouting.

Lauren giggled she leaned down close to Camila's ears, "if you freshen up I'll give you a kiss," she whispered biting her earlobe, "a long one?" Camila shuddered, Lauren hummed kissing her jawline, Camila quickly got up rushing towards the attached bathroom, Lauren laughed falling backwards on the bed.

Both of them freshened up in the bathroom, while Camila was using the bathroom, Lauren was checking her phone for any messages or notifications.

"I was promised a kissed," Camila whispered hugging Lauren from behind, Lauren hummed keeping her phone down she leaned against Camila lacing her fingers with Camila's which was resting on her stomach.

"And I keep my promises," Lauren whispered turning her head capturing Camila's lips in a long passionate kiss, Camila smiled against Lauren's lips pulling her as close as humanly possible.

Lauren sighed pulling out of the kiss resting her head against Camila's, "I love you," she whispered, "I love you too, wifey," Camila grinned, Lauren shook her head kissing her cheek.

The door creaked open and two heads popped inside, both the boys walked towards their mothers outstretched arms snuggling into them.

Alec and Alex Cabello-Jauregui, were four year old twins Lauren and Camila had adopted an year into their marriage, they were one year old when they had been adopted and now they turned 4 just a week ago. Both of them had a weird resemblance to Camila and Lauren.

Alec had bright green eyes, almost the same colors as Lauren's, while Alex had deep brown eyes similar to Camila's, this feature of them had instantly caught the two's attention.

"Ready for last day of preschool and then winter vacation?" Lauren asked lifting Alex into her arms while Alec was cuddled into Camila, both the boys nodded against their mothers chest, "you get Alec ready I got Alex," Camila nodded pecking Lauren's lips she took Alec towards his room, while Lauren headed towards the attached bathroom.