Chapter Eighteen

I'm racing to the closest bathroom before I'm even fully awake. A burning sensation fills my throat as I release all of last night's beverages into the toilet. My head is pounding and my stomach threatens to make me puke all over again. 

    "Fuck." I hiss, smacking the toilet seat with the hand that wasn't keeping me steady on the ground. Cursing myself, I try to remember all of the past events that have occurred. I fail miserably. The only thing I'm sure of is that I'm sitting in Sammy's bathroom making a mess. 

    "Marley?"

    I cover my ears at the sound of my name. I have the worst headache, "Hmmm?" I groan. My eyes are closed but I can feel a shadow casting over me. 

    "Are you okay?" I think it's Sam. 

    "Probably not." I say while trying to control my breathing. I'm a little shaky, afraid that I'll have to throw up again. 

    "I'm sorry about yesterday, we shouldn't have forced you to drink." I feel Sam sit down next to me. Surprisingly, I don't hear him gag at the smell of vomit. 

    "You didn't force me, I'm glad I did." Although right now, I don't feel so happy. 

    "Do you still feel like you're gonna be sick?" Sammy questions. 

    "A little..." I admit, opening up my eyes.

    "That's okay, the feeling will go away." He promises with a half smile. 

    "How's Mallory?" I ask. I remember being with her and I'm pretty positive she got drunk with me. 

    "She's been better." He laughs, "But she's good, not as bad as you..." 

    I cringe, "Sorry." 

    "Don't be sorry." He says. 

    "What about my dad? Oh my gosh my dad," I go to stand up off the floor but Sammy presses his hand on my shoulder to keep me down. 

    "We told him you were sleeping over at Mallory's, don't worry." 

    I try to hide my disappointment at Sammy's sentence. It's like my what, fourth day here? I shouldn't be lying to Dad. Thinking about this causes my stomach to churn, so I turn back and close my eyes at the open toilet that's mocking me. 

    Sam pulls my sweaty hair from my neck and holds it behind my head as I let myself get sick. He rubs circles into my back to sooth me. After I finish, I flush the toilet and lean myself against it. 

    "You wanna brush your teeth?" He hands me a toothbrush and I don't even bother asking whose it is before taking it. 

    "Okay." My eyes flutter open and I tell Sammy to help me up. He grips tightly onto my forearm and drags me up towards the sink and gets out a toothpaste, "Thank you.." I whisper. He gives me a shy smile and slowly leaves the bathroom.

    As I brush my teeth I start to play over everything that happened last night. The bits and pieces that I can actually remember. 

    Nate being a dick to me, Gilinsky and the others getting me drunk...and that's it. My head continues to throb so I stop trying to force myself to recall what I can't. I'll ask them all later what happened, I'm sure it wasn't too exciting. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Yo guys sorry this chapter is short but it's kinda a filler, I just wanted you to know what happened the morning after she got drunk for the first time and stuff but I hope you liked it! Chapter nineteen will be posted soon and don't forget to leave your suggestions or advice in the comments! Also, if you want to vote don't forget to do that as well, much love - gilinskyshigh