01

"I'm sick and tired of it!" San yelled. Wooyoung scoffed. He had heard San say this ten times in the past five minutes.

    "I understand, love. What's wrong?" Wooyoung asked, pulling San to sit down on his lap. Wooyoung gently held onto his waist and pecked his lips.

    "You just never show me any attention anymore unless you want sex. I don't like it, Wooyoung. Not at all." San mumbled, looking away from the younger male.

    "That's what this is about? Attention? San, we're idols! We barely have enough time to make sure ourselves are okay and living. Please be more understanding," Wooyoung said. San jumped up from Wooyoung's lap and stepped away from him.

    "Wooyoung, I love you, okay? It hurts me that you don't even seem to care about me anymore."

    "I do care- ugh. I'm going out for a bit, let Hongjoong know." Wooyoung stated and walked out of the front door, slamming it hard. San flinched and went to tell their leader.

    A while into Wooyoung's walk, he heard soft wails over the harsh sound of rain. He walked into an alleyway, and found a large box on the ground. He opened the box, expecting to find an animal, but found a young baby, quite possibly only weeks old.

    "Oh my gosh, who would leave you all alone like this?" Wooyoung asked and picked up the baby in a pink blanket. He guessed the baby was a girl based on the blanket and outfit.

   "Let's get you somewhere dry!" Wooyoung told the baby girl and briskly walked back to the dorm.

   "Hongjoong!" Wooyoung yelled, still shielding the baby with his jacket. He took off his jacket and walked until he found his leader.

   "What did you- you stole a baby?" Hongjoong yelled, reaching for the child. Wooyoung immediately backed away from Hongjoong, holding her to his chest, but making sure her nose wasn't closed.

   "No, she was abandoned! She- or he- was left in a box in an alley, so I brought her home out of the rain!" Wooyoung explained loudly, drawing the attention of his band mates.

   "Aww she's adorable.." San mumbled softly as he gently stroked her cheek.

    "What will you do if one day it's your career, or that baby? What will you choose, Wooyoung?" Hongjoong asked. Wooyoung sighed.

    "I found her, so after we check with the police, she'll be what I choose. She'll be my responsibility until she grows into an adult. Even then she'll be my responsibility." Wooyoung smiles as the baby leans its head against his chest, it's eyes closing.

  "Wow, you'll pick a baby over your career but won't even give me a second look?" San whispered. Wooyoung sighed.

   "San, I'm sorry I'm not the boyfriend you deserve.  I'll try t be better, for both you, and our sunshine." Wooyoung smiles again and kisses the baby's crown.

    "We'll help you raise her if we get to keep her." Hongjoong smiled. Wooyoung looked around the room hopefully. Everyone nodded their heads happily.

   "Why wouldn't we? She's precious!" Mingi cooed. Wooyoung continues to smile and walks into his and San's room.

   "Until we get a crib, let's let her sleep between us, okay?" Wooyoung asked. San nodded and changed into his pajamas. He watched as Wooyoung was extra careful with the baby, gently placing her in the middle of the King sized dorm bed.

    "You'd make such a great dad..." San mumbled again, not wanting to wake the baby up. Wooyoung smiles.

  "Thank you, Sannie. I love you, too!" Wooyoung pecked San's lips softly, wrapping his arms around San's waist. San leaned in for another kiss slowly.

  "I love you more," San smiles once they separated.