PrinXesa's Note.

Hey there kamahalan,

    I just want to say that this is my FIRST time to write a story so I hope you like it.

   I just want to express my ideas and emotions when it comes on writing stories so if my story doesn't suit to your taste you are free to leave po and don't make any negative or nasty comments. Please be reminded that I'm still new and willing to learn type of a writer. Let's practice to be respectful. You are not being forced to read it, anyways.

And for those who love it, thank you very much penxies, stay tuned and be with me in my writing journey with this one. Love lots mwah ^_^

Special Thanks to AeQiyen for making this amazing cover of mine

Special Thanks to AeQiyen for making this amazing cover of mine.❣I appreciate your efforts for making it possible by your Ace Graphic/book cover shop. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

And for all the writers out there who badly need to have a lovely cover same as mine. Don't hesitate to visit her Bookshop or pm her.

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, businesses, locales, events, or incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story is unedited so please bear with me, if there are some typographical or ungrammatical words. As I repeat, this is my FIRST STORY so please do expect some typos and ungrammatical words. If you're looking for a perfect plot, twist and characters, just don't continue reading. I don't wanna disappoint you. I'm writing with purpose—and that is to give life challenging lessons for every soul.

» UNDER EDITING.

PLAGIARISM  is a crime punishable by law.

Alright Reserved 2020

Started: Oct.2020
End: Dec. 2020