Episode 1: The Cat

Let's see...where should I go, huh?

I was sitting on the grass fields of Tsurumi River, watching how the orange sunset slowly got covered by the gray skies. 

Tsurumi River(Just imagine it's sunset

Tsurumi River
(Just imagine it's sunset. Hehe.)

Raindrops were then starting to fall.

I closed my eyes to feel the cold water trickle against my skin. 

*Meow...*Meow...

A cat sat beside me, yawning.

It was the same cat I've been seeing for quite a while now; with those orange and black marks, I'm pretty sure it's the same.

"You again? How come I've been seeing you a lot since I got here?" 

"Are you following me?" 

I never really had any experiences with animals of all sorts. And yet, why am I talking to this one?

Maybe because of its eyes...

Every time he just stared blankly at me, it doesn't feel like a cat's. Not a normal one, I suppose.

"Say...I'm really hungry, you don't mind if I eat you, right?" I said while petting its head. 

The cat hissed and avoided my hands. I let out a chuckle from his behavior. It seems like he understood me.

"I'm joking. I'm not that vile..." 

Not that vile, huh?

What a funny thing to say.

He then started walking slowly, looking back at me from time to time as if he's telling me to follow him. 

Is this a sign?

"You want me to follow you?"

*Meow

"Will I get food?"

*Meow

Following a cat isn't that bad compared staying in here. Maybe he has an owner, I can ask for something to eat if I returned their pet alive, right?

Well...here goes nothing. 

The cat was walking ahead. To be honest, our walk was a very long one!!! I followed the cat for hours. 

The road we're taking were turning narrower and narrower, until we ended up in a dark alley.