Birthday Specials!

It's October 26! One of the members of the Buraiha is celebrating his birthday for today...

Happy Birthday, Oda Sakunosuke!

(Here's Yuko greeting our birthday boy and asking him for a date afterwards

(Here's Yuko greeting our birthday boy and asking him for a date afterwards.)

Happy Birthday for the real-life author Oda Sakunosuke-sensei, and then to our very own Odasaku!

I hope you enjoy my small artwork of Yuko and Odasaku. I managed to finish it in time for his birthday! Yehey! (I apologize, I'm just really happy.)

Also, the chapter below is a short sneak peak of the events that will follow in the future. It is a cross-over between the Beast and the Dead Apple arcs.

I hope you enjoy!

Beast X Dead Apple: Introduction
-----------------------

I couldn't move...

I know this isn't the reality. I'm in a world where I don't belong, and this isn't real. I'm only here because I brought the people in Yokohama out from Shibusawa Tatsuhiko's reach...

I brought them into this universe to keep them safe. And I'm here to make sure that they'll get back.

This world's only a parallel.

It's not real...and yet...

"Why are you crying, Yuko?" He said while reaching his hands towards me.

I flinched and instantly slapped his hand away. He stopped and looked a bit surprised, but still maintaining his composure.

"Is something wrong?" There was a hint of worry in his voice.

The way he called my name...

His voice...

This familiar scent...

Of all the people I have to meet again, why?

Oda Sakunosuke.

"Don't touch me...Odasaku." I whispered under my breath.

I bit my lip hard as I can feel my hands shaking. Feeling the tears fell from my eyes, I quickly swiped them with the back of my hand.

Odasaku took a deep breath and looked at me carefully.

"Odasaku? Don't come up with weird names just because you're mad at me, Yuko." Putting his hands on his pockets, he continued to walk towards me.

Weird names? That's what you're called, you idiot!

"Don't come near me!" I yelled in fear before turning my heel to run away from him.

"Yuko!"

He's here.

He's alive...

Odasaku's here...

Of all the people to see just after I entered this world, it just have to be him? I should be happy, right? But then why am I running away?

My heart is pounding...I can't breathe properly.

I wanted to hug him earlier, I wanted to touch him...but then I can't.

I was scared.

I couldn't believe it.

Fear...joy...sadness...

I prayed for this. I longed for this to happen.

I wanted to see him again, didn't I? But then I shouldn't. I know I shouldn't because it's dangerous. I'm scared.

Dazai, hurry up...

I have to leave this place as soon as possible.