Beast X Dead Apple 7: Signal and Revelations (Part Three)

3/4

I woke up early in the morning with Odasaku still sleeping soundly beside me. It was Sunday and there was no work.

I glanced to the windows where the morning sunlight was creeping into the curtains. I was in a daze, just staring at the space until Odasaku's arms crawled on my waist and pulled me closer towards him to cuddle.

I turned my back to face him and Odasaku's eyes were still closed, probably still dozing off.

I stared at him. Memorizing every bit of his features while I was trying to brush his eyelashes with my finger. I then went to trace the bridge of his nose quietly, until Odasaku got hold of my hand and brought it to his lips to kiss.

"What are you doing?" He asked, eyes still closed.

"Just thinking..." 

"About what?"

Do I have to tell him?

"You have long eyelashes. Your features are not bad, too. In fact, they're good. Try shaving your stubbles, Odasaku. Let's see how it'll go..."

"I only noticed it now that you're quite handsome, aren't you?" I said while staring at him.

"Hm. Sweet-talking me first thing in the morning...what do you want?"

"Can't I just admire you once in a while?" I sighed.

"Don't admire. I know I'm good-looking."

Wow. His confidence instantly went into his head.

I rolled my eyes and I heard him chuckle. He pulled me closer towards him, locking my legs under his.

"So? What do you want?" He probed.

An idea popped inside my head.

"Let's go to the beach,"

Odasaku smiled and planted a kiss on the tip of my nose before on my lips. "You sure? Doesn't your body hurt?" He then whispered.

I quickly smacked his chest and he let out a bark of laugh. 

"Haha! Alright, alright...we'll go to the beach. Prepare our things, I'll cook our breakfast." He slowly climbed down our bed and was about to walk outside our room.

"Wait! Your clothes...wear some clothes!"

I quickly threw him his clothing to which he caught smoothly. I was covering my eyes while he was walking inside the room without any fabrics, displaying his body everywhere.

"It's our house, Yuko. It's not like you haven't seen this-"

"You idiot! The neighbors will see you. It's a public disturbance."

"So, what? You said I'm handsome. That will be me, giving them a fan-service of-"

"Oda Sakunosuke!" I yelled.

Odasaku chuckled and quickly put on his clothes. He went outside before my hands could even throw him something.

In just a few hours of drive after breakfast, we arrived at a beach in Zushi and the weather was definitely good. It's not that hot.

We laid down our mats to the sand and also got two beach chairs and an umbrella. Odasaku was only wearing his swim trunks and is just resting on the chair reading his book.

"Wow, it amazes me that your vision isn't yet deteriorating, Odasaku-san." I said with a tone of sarcasm.

"You're still going to change, aren't you? What am I supposed to do while waiting?"