19: Ka-Chow!

Ridge makes his way to the back of the bus, while Blaze sits down with Professor Finn

"Well well well, what do we have here? Ashley along with my favourite boys and look, Colgate and Apple are also here." Ridge says.

"That's not their names." I say.

"And I have better things to worry about."

"You two, go and sit in the front, whatever Blaze is talking about seems important." He says to Chloe and Amber. 

"No! Stay where you are." I say, but Chloe and Amber give me small smile and mouth 'sorry' before getting up and leaving.

I don't blame them. No one can stand upto Ridge Ashton.

Now it's just us four at the back of the bus, Ridge, Derek, Carson and me.

The bus starts to move and we take one of the roads on the right going deeper into the woods.

Ridge looks at Derek sitting next to me and says, "Would you like to switch, Der?" Ridge asks Derek.

"Yeah, I would like to switch your brain on, because why in the world would I be switching places with you? Are you stupid?" Derek says.

"Was worth a shot, Right?" Ridge shrugs, looking at Carson and then goes ahead and takes the seat behind us.

I felt a little uncomfortable with the situation, Derek sitting on my right and Ridge at the back. I think Derek notices a shift in my body and slowly pats one of my hands with his own. I look at my hand then up at him, and his face tells me not to worry, everything will be alright.

I gave him a small smile.

"Get a room," Ridge says from behind us. There isn't much space between our seats.

We three are practically sitting on each other, if one of us sneezes it would probably radiate through the other two.

"Well, actually, that's not a bad i-," Derek says, looking back at Ridge.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence," Ridge threatens Derek.

"But you're the one who suggested-," Derek says again.

"Don't even think about it," Ridge says and puts his hand on Derek's face then pulls his middle finger back with the help of his other hand before leaving it, hitting Derek on his face.

"Oww! oww! my cheek! My Cheek!" Derek cries.

"How lucky I am to be sitting in the presence of the infamous F3," I state sarcastically.

It's going to be a long tour.

"Don't worry Ashley, we don't fight like that. We are just not our usual selves at this moment, otherwise we all are pretty close." Derek says.

"Closer than you think," Ridge says.

"At a kissable distance," Carson says and our heads snap at his direction.