24: Key To His Heart

The next day, we all left for our hostel

The next day, we all left for our hostel. I sat with Derek at the back of the bus, while Ridge took the seat behind us. The only one missing was Carson. He sat at the front with Chloe and Amber sat behind them.

Which was actually strange because I never thought Carson would be interested in Chloe. Although I suspected that initially Chloe had a crush on Carson. When she talked about the rivalry between Carson and Derek, she made it quite obvious that she admired Carson, a lot.

But now, she had this thing with Dom. Can she still be interested in Carson like that? I think I'm thinking way too much about Carson not sitting with us. Am I effected by it? Who knows.

When we reach the campus we find out that there were actually three sculptures of the F3, one at the main gate of Eastwood, the other two at the girls and boys hostel.

I thought a lot about the Charity ball. If I should go or not.

But my confusion was short lived when Amber decided to drag me with her. She was invited to the ball too, as she was an Affluent and she told me she couldn't do this without me, so, I gave in.

Although my dad wanted to pay for my dress, she told me she'll give me one of hers since there were so many unused dresses she owned and it would be a total waste of money to buy a new one which I'll hardly ever use again.

She picked out a lavender dress for me from her extensive collection of ball gowns and a green one for herself, it makes her eyes pop out.

Three days later was finally the day of the Charity ball

Three days later was finally the day of the Charity ball. I hadn't been contacted by either Derek or Ridge today. They must be busy with the Ball.

I was sitting in front of the mirror, as Amber did her eye makeup. We were specifically told to wear a simple chain on our neck and nothing else. So, I paired my dress with Vintage crystal earrings and wore a simple silver chain with it, as asked.