{> Jungkook <}

{=|Invasion|=|NamKook|=}
{=|Vampire|=}

°•●•°

There was a time when the sky wasn't a dark grey. Where the moon used to be white.

Now it's red, and the sounds of laughter and hissing roams the streets.

This was all so different.

Namjoon and Jungkook have both been hiding and fighting for their lives, together with their friend, Jimin.

Jimin, however, looked sick.

He was incredibly pale and kept breathing in unbalanced short breaths. His eyes looked dead when you looked inside them.

Jungkook had thought it was all fine, and both men were happy when they saw Jimin lighting up again.

Although things changed drastically.

A vampire horde had found them, all of the vampires hissing and shrieking for their blood.

The strange thing is that they left Jimin alone.

And after surviving the horde, Jimin suddenly smirked.

"You've been so dumb." He had chuckled at them, causing them to turn, confused.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked him, setting his backpack down.

And in that moment, Jungkook caught a glance of Jimin's sharp fangs, screaming for Namjoon to get out of the way.

But the older was too late to notice Jimin lunging for his throat.

But Namjoon never felt the bite.

Jungkook stood in front of him, panting, his heart pounding in his chest as Jimin's fangs had penetrated his wrist.

It hurt. A lot.

He could feel the venom pouring from Jimin's fangs into his blood system as the vampire happily sucked on his wound, tasting his blood.

"Hyung... Take my stuff and run." Jungkook had whimpered. "You know it has no use staying here."

"Kookie, I won't do that."

"I said run!" Jungkook snapped at him his eyes already white and lifeless.

Namjoon merely sighed and nodded, giving the younger a soft kiss on his lips before taking the backpacks and running away, a tear of sadness falling from his cheek.

°•●•°

Jungkook smacked Jimin upside the head as he fed on his second human that day, growling at him for being greedy.

"There aren't as many humans left as you think. Leave some for us." Jungkook snarls.

Jimin rolls his eyes, sticking our his tongue. "I'm thirsty. Besides, this human should have a lot of blood left in him. He's so fat, he could be a cow."

"How fun."

"Loosen up, Kook." Jimin growls. "Ever since you and Namjoon split ways you've been an angry little zit in my face."

"I can't forget the way he looked at me." Jungkook mutters.

Pure disgust. Hatred. Fear.

Jungkook lets out an annoyed huff at the thought and memory. "Just get up. Jin wanted us to look for him."

"Why?"

Jungkook growls at him. "Seriously? Have you not been paying any attention?"

"Why should I?" Jimin rolls his eyes.