•> Namjoon <•

•=|Demon Hunter|=|NamSeok|=•
•=|Elf|=•

°•●•°

For years the world has been in battle. Infiltrated, conquered, slaughtered, spared. Those are things that the Blood Elves were a kind to stay away from.

Their world was not just a world. But a different dimension. One with a toxic substance that only three species could safely inhale.

The Blood Elves.

The Demons.

And the Night Elves.

Everything was fine for the Blood Elves. Fighting each other until they were covered in scars, which would simply heal over time, sometimes even risk their lives by jumping from camp to camp and cliff to cliff with their wings.

Usually they never bothered them. They could simply pull the entire bone back into the skin of their back and close it, as if there were never a pair of wings at all.

These creatures sure were confusing. Not wanting to get involved in wars but fighting and battling to the death in their own free time as a hobby.

They were all fine with it.

Until the demons came.

The demons infiltrated their lives, slaughtering their kinds, forcing them to bow beneath them.

But after decades of humiliation, war, and shame. A leader rose. A Blood Elf who had enough of the suffering.

The Blood Elf known as Kim Seokjin was tired of all this. He was young, determined, and fed up with humiliation.

He slayed demons who dared command him, and their colony grew again. But not enough. Not nearly enough...

There was a Blood Elf Seokjin had set sight on, though. One with incredible agility, combat skills, sorcery, and intelligence.

He didn't like to abuse his skills, but he did. Often more than he'd like to, exhausting himself.

But there was a day where he finally decided it was enough.

Namjoon, the Blood Elf that Seokjin had set sight on, was ambushed.

His camp, his family. All for nothing. His skills were barely enough to save himself, leaving him with acid holes in his wings, unable to carry him further than gliding through the air, and little cuts full of blood that could never heal again.

Including a nasty scar, diagonally crossing his lips.

He was officially outraged.

And so he bowed down before his new leader, promising him his undying loyalty as a Demon Hunter, promising revenge to those demon scum.

His loyalty was tested in the most harsh and difficult way possible. But he did it.

His job was to kill the demon queen. And he succeeded, but not without pain. Not without scars.

But he was proud to have them.

Although the death of their queen was not enough for the demons to leave. Their kings and queens were endless, nearly. As one died another could rise just like that.

As he bowed before Seokjin, his beast horns were decorated with the rings of the Demon Hunter, his body tattooed with the revenge tribal signs. His smoking green eyes covered by black cloth, hiding the demons of his sins.

His body is clothed in clothing gifted from the horde, jewelry, bracelets.

His weapons were sharpened, engraved with their symbol, his magic enhanced and his training proceeded to and through worse and worse ways, but none too tough for Namjoon.