[> Jungkook <]

[=|HALLOWEEN SPECIAL|=]
________/*♡*\________

[=|Halloween Fright|YoonKook|=]
[=|Vampire|=]

°•●•°

It's dark, cold, and lonely. It must be freezing. Why is it so dark?

A tap on his shoulder awakens Yoongi from his sleep, his eyes slowly fluttering open.

Right...

He was waiting at the bus stop. But that was at three. What time is it now?

He pulls out his phone, his head falling back in annoyance.

23:47

He missed the last bus by two minutes. Seriously? Just his luck.

He stuffs his phone back and looks up at the man who woke him. It's a boy. Young, early twenties or maybe even younger. He looks down at him with with innocent eyes.

"Sir, you shouldn't be asleep here. Especially not the night before Halloween."

Yoongi scoffs. "And a punk like you should walk around at this time? Where's your mommy?" He mocks.

The boy remains unresponsive, but sighs and looks up at the church clock.

"I hate that place." He suddenly says.

Yoongi looks up. The sudden cute innocent exterior has gone to utter hatred and annoyance.

"God and his stupid angels always keep me and my brothers from having our meals."

"I got news for you kid." Yoongi snarls. "I think God isn't real. If he was he would've helped me a long time ago."

The boy turns back to him and scoffs. "You think God is a good guy? No. He's worse than Satan. Halloween is the only night where I can be myself. The only night where God can't punish us."

Yoongi shakes his head in disapproval. "You kids these days. Making shit up."

"Don't curse. It's a bad habit of yours."

"What would you know about habits?"

The boy looks around quietly, checking for anyone near. When he finds no one, he grabs Yoongi's collar tightly and lifts the man up with no effort whatsoever.

Yoongi almost screams at the sudden lift, holding onto the boy's fist.

"I have bad habits. Worse than yours. We're in need for new brothers, but this place just stinks with the believers of God. People stay inside, afraid of the Devil's night, when we're outside looking for prey."

The boy's words only confuse Yoongi more until he notices a small bottle in the boy's hands. He slips it into Yoongi's long jacket and smirks when he puts him down, seeing the shock on his face.

"Drink that. Tomorrow, twelve at night. Drink it whole, no drop spilled. You'll get answers. Don't do it, and I'll have to kill you."

The boy's smirk turns into an innocent smile and he waves Yoongi goodbye before walking away.

Yoongi wastes no time to get up and run after him, but when the boy crosses the corner, he's suddenly gone.