[> Namjoon <]

[=|Misleading|=|TaeJoon|=]
[=|Demon|=]

°•●•°

Taehyung looks up at his boss with a scowl and a face wrinkled up in absolute disgust.

"You're kidding me... Please tell me that this is a big fat joke!"

"Unfortunately, no. This demon we're going for is very powerful and we need some retired workers from himself to get to him. We found two incubi." His boss says with crossed arms.

Taehyung scoffs, bursting into laughter, for a moment believing his lies.

"You hate demons as much as I do. Why do I think I became a hunter?! To sit there and let them ride my cock?! No! I came here to slaughter them!"

"As do I, Taehyung, but do you want this Satanistic beast to die or not?"

Silence. Taehyung wants nothing but to feel the beast's blood splatter all over him, have his organs spill out and feel his pulsing flesh against his skin.

"That's what I thought. We've put collars on the incubi so they cannot hurt you. If they try to, we will give you the remote. One of them sends out electrical shocks, the other sends burns. They both enjoy the other."

Slowly nodding, Taehyung sighs deeply and stares at his boss. "When do I meet them?"

"Now." His boss says. "Bring in the incubi!"

Taehyung can already hear the mumbling of voices and chains rattling, moans that disgust him and laughter.

Out come two of the most beautiful beings Taehyung has ever seen.

One of them is small and fragile, with a perfect pale skin and loving pink eyes, his pink hair falling over his head perfectly. He's wearing literally nothing, revealing everything.

His voice is whiny and needy, pressing on against the guard that holds him to pull tighter.

He has chains around his wrists and his neck, attached to the unmissable collar around his neck. He obediently walks forward though when his eyes land on Taehyung.

It's as if something in him jumps and he lights up, starting to pull at the chains and leaning forward to take a whiff of his scent. How he wants to hold this man's hand and take his life energy...

The other is more growly and dominant. He's tall in comparison to the shorter incubus, with dark brown hair in a parting to the side, with red eyes blazing at the guard, who holds him tighter than he should.

He wears nothing as well, but to the tight collar around his neck and rings around his wrists, waist, and arms.

He growls at everyone he meets and bites towards them with sharp teeth. Layers like sharks and eyes like the devil, blazing towards the hunter.

Taehyung almost shivers at his exterior. Almost.

"Taehyung, introduce yourself."

"Do I have to? You just said my name anyway--"

"Now."

With a sigh, Taehyung glares at the two incubi. The taller one has stopped pulling and growling, but glares at Taehyung with disgust and death. The shorter one is still trying to reach out to touch him, unsuccessfully.

"My name is Taehyung. I'm a demon hunter first class. I'm an expertise with weaponry and magic."

"Magic is useless." The taller incubus snaps, his deep voice cutting through the tense atmosphere like a knife. "The demon you're up against exists out of magic. You'll only feed it by using it."