{> Jimin <}

{=|Cursed Blessing|=|JiKook|=}
{=|Doll|=}

°•●•°

Venturing through the dark forest, Jimin has had enough. His poor heart was broken one too many times, a need to run from reality skipping his breath.

A loud yell with a kick against a tree and a hopelessly cry isn't enough to express his anger, yet is enough to anger someone else.

The dreadful purple eyes of a dangerous being within the forest. Someone who has lived there for thousands of years.

A protector of the forest, the caretaker of their magic.

The sorcerer's hands clench to tight fists, his anger rising towards the human.

What had nature done wrong to him?

The sorcerer had no patience to know. He merely rushes from his place, roughly grabs the human by his throat and slams him against the tree with no effort, his strength inhumane.

Jimin, choking against the pressure on his adam's apple, tries to scream, yet chokes on his words.

The male chuckles at his failed attempt and tightens his grip.

"You humans are foolish." His deep voice spits. "You hurt when nothing is there to be mad at."

Jimin scowls at him. "So I can't even be angry now?!"

"Not when you take it out on my family."

"What family?! There is no one here!" Jimin snaps. "Let go of me!"

The grip tightens. "Don't you dare talk back to me."

"Or what?! Life is fucking joke!"

The mysterious man scoffs and begins to laugh, amused at Jimin's anger. "You try so hard to see death? I've never seen someone work that hard to die."

Jimin scoffs and scowls at him. "It's not like life is a gift."

"It was supposed to be."

"Well, I'm not happy with it!" Jimin shouts angrily. "Have you ever tried to want something?! Something that you want so bad and then you feel miserable for your entire life because someone else got the thing you wanted and is constantly bullying you about it!!"

"No." The male chuckles. "That is merely an illusion. You humans believe you are the victim like any simple thing. It disgusts me." He spits. "I think you need a life different from that tough life of a human."

"What are you going to do?" Jimin scoffs rudely. "I've lived a life full of blood and misery."

"I know." The man smirks. "But you can't do much when you can't move without the help of a master."

"What...?"

The man snaps his fingers, a black purplish light surrounding them. In the blink of an eye, Jimin blacks out, whilst the man is conscious with the human in his arms.

He slams his body on his desk, not minding the crack of the spine, the human still not awakening.

"Namjoonie?"

"Yes, Sena?"

"What are you doing to that human?"

The yellow fairy curiously flies around him, the light fairy giving a soft illumination of the sun to give the sorcerer a bit of light.

Namjoon, the mysterious sorcerer, smiles at her small face. "He's a murderer, sunshine. He must pay for hurting others, as well as my beloved friends."