●>Jungkook<●

●=|Bhaalspawn|=|NamKook|=●
●=|Demon|=●

°•●•°

The campfire slowly bristles upwards into the dark night above. Namjoon huffs, staring at the flames as he caresses the sharp edge of his sword, careful not to cut his finger on it.

They've been camping for a while, traveling from place to place to get this damned tadpole out of their brains.

Namjoon's sword is stained with blood. This is the only time he can use it for what he truly wants. A grins tugs at his lips at only the thought of another night camping, where his blade is his to use.

Not for his friends, not for his survival, but for fun.

There was an urge within him. One he hadn't felt before. Then again, he couldn't really remember anything from before the abduction.

All he knows is that there is a tadpole in his brain, and it wants his body to host. Namjoon knows better. If he could, he'd rip its teeth out one by one. He'd feel it wriggle for help in his hand.

Namjoon quickly shakes the last bit of blood off of his sword and sheathes it on his back, taking a deep breath when he hears the footsteps coming closer.

He looks around and smiles at the elf that approaches him.

"What are you doing up so late, tiefling boy?"

Namjoon rolls his eyes at the name. "Couldn't sleep. What about you?"

The elf chuckles and points at his ears. "We don't sleep."

"Right..."

This elf, Jungkook, he was a strange one. He always had this grin on his face, one that said he could be trusted. Almost too much.

Jungkook takes a seat on the log next to the tiefling, holding his hands out to the fire.

"So, Namjoon, what will you do when we get this... leach out of our heads?"

Namjoon tilts his head. His first answer would be to kill, but that's a thing he can do with the tadpole as well. In fact, it encourages him to do so.

Another smirk twists his lips and he looks back at the pale elf. "Find my family. If I still have them."

"Right." Jungkook chuckles. "You don't remember, do you? How strange... I certainly remember everything before those damned squids ruined our minds."

Namjoon shrugs. "Amnesia I suppose. What's it to you, anyway? You came to bother me?"

Jungkook looks him up and down and shakes his head. "No, not necessarily. I saw you were up from my tent. It's not hard to notice when you're asleep in there."

"How so?"

"Your tail hits so much when you turn, it has me wondering if I should move tents."

Namjoon scoffs and looks back at his tail, then back at Jungkook's sweet grin. "Anything else to complain about, your highness?"

"Well, yes, while we're at it, your horns for example, what purpose do they serve other than being pretty accessories on your skull?"

Jungkook's mocking tone draws a sharp growl from Namjoon's sharp teeth and he looks away.

He's always found the elf to be a bit obnoxious. Ever since he joined them after the abduction, he's been pushing Namjoon's buttons.

"My horns are none of your concern, elf. And just so you know, they're very important to my kind."