•> Yoongi <•

•=|Exposed|=|YoonMin|=•
•=|Merfolk|=•

°•●•°

Yoongi was scared out of his mind when he was almost caught. Milliseconds. He had milliseconds before he was discovered.

His heart always pounds in fear whenever he bathes or swims with his members. Even as a popular idol group, his secret cannot be leaked.

His cold attitude, his wish to stay out of water.

His parents.

Even though they're gone for the summer, he's terrified.

It scared him up to a point of dehydration risk.

°•●•°

"Guys! Get up! It's time for Bon Voyage!"

Yoongi groans at the sound of Seokjin screaming at them to get up. His dark room is quickly filled with light from a familiar face.

"Yoongi, we have an activity today after breakfast. Do you want to help me cook?"

Yoongi shakes his head at Seokjin's question.

The door shuts again and immediately Yoongi throws his blankets off.

He quickly gets off and starts collecting all of his shed scales. Their flexible surface easily slips through his fingers a few times.

He stuffs them into the side pocket of his bag in the closet and quickly dresses in something comfortable.

He checks his legs for any scales and just wipes the remaining cover off before he exits the room.

Usually he would wake up around midnight to swim, but with Bon Voyage he just doesn't have enough time.

He looks into the hallway mirror on his way and pulls up his turtleneck to cover his showing gills.

"Hyung." Yoongi mumbles, walking in on Seokjin and Hoseok. "How long until the crew comes?"

"Two hours or so."

"Can I go out for a swim?" Yoongi asks softly. "Alone."

Seokjin turns to look at him, handing Hoseok the spoon he holds. "I heard today is already going to be a water activity. If you really want to, go for it."

Yoongi nods, turns on his heels and taking the backdoor out.

He runs to the dock, looking back. No one follows him. With a deep sigh at the salt water scent, he takes off every bit of his clothing and jumps into the cold water.

The familiar tingle on his lower half burns and spreads over his body like a fire, curling in like a rock.

He hugs his scales, his gills flaring open to take a deep breath as he unfolds and dives down into the slanted depth.

His shimmering golden scales shine in the dark water, from his tail to his arms and shoulders and even parts of his chest. His tainted purple-fiery tattoos illuminating just a bit.

His golden eyes look up at the water surface, smiling a bit to himself when he sees the water calmly flowing around.

His skin feels rested. His body feels relaxed.

With a slight smile, he swims down deeper, just enjoying whatever he can from the time he has.

°•●•°

Waiting to dry on the dock is a dangerous thing, but its something that must happen.

A simple few drops of water on his legs can change his appearance, but his scales are sensitive.