●> Hoseok <●

•=|Song of Seas|=|Sope|=•
•=|Siren|=•

No Romance

°•●•°

Far at sea, the storm had been thundering about for hours. Lightning crashed down onto the angry waters, waves of ocean strength pushing and pulling the boat.

The three men were hurrying to hoist in the final planned catch of the day, pulling the net up.

Through the waves, they open the net, checking for any seals, as they tend to easily get stuck in them.

The men fall back a little when something moves rapidly under the load of fish.

It's a slither that moves faster than anything they'd ever seen. It was panicked, definitely.

"Hey! Get back! Namjoon!"

"We gotta lift it back! We can't possibly keep this thing here!"

"Which means it can be dangerous!"

"Don't do anything dumb!"

The tall fisherman crouches down by the load of fish, trying to balance himself through the storm.

"Namjoon! Watch out!"

The man looks up, a big wave crashing down on him. He falls back, the fish spreading out all over the deck.

The eel starts rapidly shaking around, sliding and jumping from one place to another.

Namjoon again tries to grab it to help, but the eel twists itself to him. It jumps on him and launches itself up. The boat takes a hit to its side, miscalculating its landing and falling inside the deep container.

The two remaining fishermen check the container, locking it up for safety purposes.

"Fuck! Guys!"

The men turn around, grabbing their friend by his shoulders.

The young man's coat has been shredded, his shirt completely ripped, and a sharp, nasty bite has been taken from his stomach.

It's not too deep, but blood quickly flows out of the wound. That's an emergency.

From the cabin, the captain comes out with bandages, screaming that the medical team is on its way and he saw what happened on the cameras.

Namjoon screams from the pain, the blood running down his sides and pooling through his shirt.

"What bit him?!"

"We have no idea!"

"Namjoon! Keep tight! The medical team is on its way!"

The captain opens up the container, curious what could've hurt his colleague so bad.

Upon seeing it, he shuts the container quickly and goes back to his quarters to grab some more medical items.

It doesn't take long for the medical team to arrive, lifting the poor man onto the cart and placing a mask on his mouth.

He's lifted up into the helicopter and brought to medical attention. The second helicopter that came has the military, demanding to know what they caught.