•> Hoseok <•

•=|Murderer|=|HopeKook|=•
•=|Vampire|=•

°•●•°

Every quiet scream, ever quiet cry. It's joy, it's glee. It's excitement.

The sharp knife slits past the metal plates. The room is covered in it. It echoes in the room.

"Aish... Make more noise. Don't give up."

The trapped human squeaks and cries, the knife pointing his throat.

"Oh please." The being huffs. "I'm nearly dead and you're still scared of me!" The being laughs. "If you think about it, I won't even be able to kill you!"

The victim cries as the tip pushes into his throat, just under the chin.

Blood drips down, making the being chuckle in delight.

"My, my... You bleed beautifully... I knew I was right to take you!"

The victim's eyes widen in fear, the shining tool slashing his throat, sending him out to the above.

The killer sighs deeply in relief, face covered in his victim's warm blood. He licks his lips, eyes blazing red when he pushes the chair over, the lifeless body falling into a pool of his own dripping blood.

"Jungkook! Come and eat!"

The being sighs deeply, annoyed at the callout of his name. "I'm busy hyung!"

"I know you are, but mom caught a fresh one. Wouldn't want her to kill you again because of your playmates." His brother grins, trotting down the stairs of the basement and holding onto the ceilingboard.

Jungkook looks at him, annoyed and looking back at his victim.

"But he's gonna spoil!"

"Don't care. The one mom caught is still alive."

Jungkook perks up, his lips pulling up into a smirk. "Alive?"

His brother scoffs. "Did you forget? Tomorrow is hunting day. We need to spike up our instinct."

His brother walks over to him and grabs his shoulder, pulling him with.

Jungkook as the youngest is still the most feral out of their family. The oldest brother, the middle sister twins, and Jungkook.

Yoongi, the oldest, was an amazing hunter, could easily control his hunger but loses it much faster in sunlight because of being the first child.

Their parents believed sunlight would kill him, but he myth was proven wrong. Now whenever Yoongi goes outside for over 3 hours, he loses all humane morals and could probably kill an entire village by himself.

The twins, Taehee and Kaejin, were perfectly identical twins. The one difference is their style.

Taehee was a full vampire mode girl, wanting everyone to know she was not one to mess with. She learned it from Yoongi, and both have been closer ever since.

Usually in beige or bright neutral tones of color, Kaejin was the happy one. She was social media up-on-date and usually makes funny videos with Jungkook. She's bubbly and clearly nothing like her sister in personality.