|> Jungkook <|

|=|Lonely|=|JinKook|=|
|=|Siren|=|

°•●•°

They always told him never to look for what's hidden in the deep. They always told him it isn't safe. But who could stop the boy from figuring out himself why he wasn't allowed when no one else would tell him?

The late night at the ship was one that Jungkook hates. Parties. A party to celebrate their return to Busan.

Jungkook holds his cup, swaying a little bit. He's tipsy, not yet fully drunk.

He leans over the edge of the ship, dying over the ocean from the loud noises in the back.

The water is calm tonight. A mixture of enchanting purples, turquoise, blues, blacks, and stars filter the water, with a bright full moon above it.

The scent of the sea gives Jungkook a bit of a smile. He looks down, smiling a little at the bright scenery.

He reaches out slightly, wanting to feel the cold water from the ship. He can't reach it.

But something grabs his hand.

He gasps at the cold sensation, nothing to be seen, but water dripping down from his fingers when he pulls it back up.

When he looks back down, he sees a shadow roaming under the lake. A long, slim, circling shadow.

Jungkook frowns, leaning further to look at it better, but he squeaks when a hand lays itself on his shoulder.

The shadow dives back down, disappearing from Jungkook's view.

It must've been a fish.

"How're you doing Kook? Holdin' up?"

Jungkook looks up at his captain. "Doing fine... Little tipsy is all."

Taehyung smiles brightly. "You know, you've been staring down there for a while. You saw anything?"

Jungkook sighs, thinking back to the circling creature and the wet drops on his hands.

"I know you want to go down there."

Jungkook looks back into the sea.

"Feel the water against your skin. You've always felt connected to it. Haven't you, Jungkook?"

The younger nods.

"Than let me help you..."

Taehyung's fingers trickle up to Jungkook's shoulder, before pushing him over the edge.

Jungkook only realizes what happened when he feels water splash around him, his body feeling heavy under the pressure.

The people above him are vague...

He screams, but his voice is muffles by the water, his body feeling as if it's pulled down by rocks of weight when he tries to swim up.

He kicks and screams for help.

He tries to at least...

For his individual legs, feel as if they've been sewed together. Molded as one.

His legs feel heavy, water filling Jungkook's lungs.

With a last choke of breath, he begs for help, before his body sinks into the ocean dept.

°•●•°

"Do you think he'll survive?"

"Do you not trust my magic?"