《> REMAKE <•

《=|REMAKE OF|=|NamVKook|=》
《=|🔯V 🔯|=》

°•●•°

Jungkook takes a sip of his soju, pulling out the decorative board his brother gave him a few years ago.

It was left to rot in the attic, but on a drunken night, Jungkook decided to take it out. He's messed with it then but with no remembering results.

When he was bored on the couch, he texted his friends to see if they wanted to get together for a night and drink, sleep over, or play games.

They all agreed.

Namjoon was hesitant since he was still in his studies to become a businessman. Making his own company and such.

Seokjin was hesitant because he knows how the younger friends get wasted and he is always the one cleaning up their mistakes.

But Jimin was very happy to go at once.

So now they're all sitting in a circle, a paper with Yes and No drawn on it laying far back with a pencil and Jimin humming a Bloody Mary tune.

They've been playing horror games all night but none succeeded. Namjoon was not really feeling the ghost vibes, Seokjin was terrified, and Jimin was thrilled.

There was one last thing Jungkook remembers having. Something his brother gave him years ago.

"If this doesn't work I give up and I'll eat my own socks."

"No you won't."

"We all know he will."

Jungkook chuckles at the oldest crossing his arms.

"You really are as stupid as you say you are." Namjoon chuckles.

"Are you gonna stay over tonight?" Jungkook asks him. "I have a spare room! I heard you need to get up early."

Namjoon nods, taking a sip of his own bottle. "I do. I got online studies with some other businessmen."

"Than stay over! Since it's online you can use my laptop!"

Namjoon smiles at him. "No, thanks. I'm sure I'll be home on time."

"You say that now but you messed up your sleep schedule by working till 5 in the morning."

Namjoon chuckles a bit. "Whatever. What's this thing?"

Jungkook wipes his sleeve over the board, revealing elegant letters and numbers with a triangular wooden piece, a hole in the middle with a little piece of glass, shimmering at its reveal.

"Isn't that a Luigi Board or something?" Jimin tilts his head, grabbing the triangle.

"Ouija Board..." Seokjin mutters. "Is it real?"

Jungkook shrugs. "Might not be. Nothing worked this far I doubt this will."

Jimin giggles. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Me first!"

Jungkook laughs at his friend's enthusiasm and grabs a hold of Namjoon's arm in excitement, his bunny smile on full display.

With an annoyed sigh, Seokjin lays his hand on the board as Jimin does. Jungkook follows and with a light shake of the head, Namjoon is last.

"So how does this work?!" Jimin jumps.

"We call for spirits!"

Jimin clears his throat, his heart pounding in his chest as he calls out to whoever or whatever may be in the room.