|> Namjoon <|

|=|Territory|=|NamJin|=|
|=|Dragon|=|

°•●•°

In the deep night, there are purple eyes glowing. Surrounded by navy and black, the being lets out a deep growl.

This creature is huge, dangerous, and incredibly territorial. It has long layered horns, sharp teeth, scales all over its body. A long tail with a spiked end, sharp claws, and big bat-like wings.

This dragon has been terrorizing the humans all nights. After all, he needed to show those humans who is the owner of this land.

Their little kingdom will fall to his fire.

Although there are things the humans don't know. The reasons why the dragon has been attacking them.

He's protecting the younger dragons. The babies he found unprotected, without their mother... At least not alive.

This dragon will do whatever it takes to bring these cubs the best. Dragons are no pack animals, but this dragon will do anything. Anything to give these cubs the best.

Starting by destroying the kingdom that is build on the land on water.

The dragons turns his head for a moment, looking at the three young dragon cubs against his side in their nest.

With dark glowing eyes, he looks back at the kingdom. He carefully gets up, nudging the cubs together.

He slowly walks over to the edge, his ears catching on to soft whines.

"H-hyung...?"

He turns his head again. "Go back to sleep. Everything is alright."

"Where are you going?" The cub asks quietly.

"Back there." The dragon answers. "One of these days this will be yours."

The cub hops over to stand next to him, smiling confidently. "When I grow up, I wanna be just like you!"

The dragon chuckles. "Just be yourself. Now go back to the nest. Take care of your brothers while I'm gone."

The cub nods and quickly hops back, yawning cutely before circling his spot and laying down.

With a smile, the dragon watching him fall asleep before he dives off the cliff, going back to terrorizing the kingdom.

°•●•°

Seokjin jumps awake at the loud roar that echoes through the kingdom. He should be used to it by now, but it seems to be more and more impatient with every night.

He gets up and opens the door to his balcony, staring up at the purple-black dragon that roars and circles their kingdom.

The beast is massive, continuously bursting flames all over their kingdom. Many have tried to catch the dragon, but none ever succeeded.

Seokjin has decided tonight is enough.

He sighs deeply and grabs his coat, going to the basement to hide. He built this room especially for this. He's done with this dragon.