●> Taehyung <●

●=|Coward|=|VYoonKook|=●
●=|Zombie|=●

°•●•°

It started with one. A show that was in the making, which was an invitation for people to get together and see if they were compatible with a single kiss.

The woman who was supposed to join made it look like she was going all in until the boy she was with fell lifelessly in his seat. Blood ran down his throat, her claw marks ripped down the back of his head.

She went mad, attacking whoever screamed at her. People called her a cannibal. The bar was doomed for death once the man's dead finger twitched and his hand shot out to find the nearest throat, setting his hungry teeth into their skin.

Zombies. Something had gone terribly wrong.

A group of people managed to escape the bar and struggle their way in a car, realizing they wouldn't get far without food. Through the many voices saying to just drive, they stopped the car by a supermarket.

The parking lot was crowded with six zombies, all stumbling towards any noise they heard.

They'd discovered the infected humans had bad eyesight and had trouble identifying movement and relied more on sound.

The group was made up of many different people. Currently, only three. Seokjin, a famous author. Taehyung, a navy seal. And Namjoon, a young business owner.

Namjoon was the most observant. He knew every passage upon looking at the place as if it were a map.

Seokjin could figure out every outcome of said passage, telling them why it would be dangerous to take.

Taehyung was the lead runner. He was the one testing the route and making sure to hit every obstacle for the other two's escape. Running in suits isn't comfortable, they said.

Safely passing the few dangers outside, they managed to get inside the store and find a small room in the back, where more survivors hid from the crowded supermarket.

°•●•°

"There are tens of them in there, at least." Namjoon mutters to the rest of the group, crossing his arms.

Taehyung pants and shakes his head, taking a deep breath. "Fuck this man. Not even a day and nearly the entirety of Seoul is dead!"

"Undead." The researcher chuckles.

Taehyung shoots him a glare and frowns when he feels a hand on his shoulders.

"Take it easy."

The voice belongs to a young militian, who grabs the pen of the nearby whiteboard and starts drawing out a sketch of the store.

"Here." He says. "Let's gather food that we can save. Things like canned food, water."

Seokjin quickly jumps in. "What about those who can't run as fast?

"They go with someone who can protect them." The youngster says. "The first two should be fast, as to test the limits of these monstrosities."

Taehyung nods and raises his hand. "I can go first. I'm a fast runner."

"Than I'll come with you." The researcher says. "I can observe from afar and gather as we go."