●> Namjoon <●

●=|Curse|=|TaeJoon|=●
●=|Vampire|=●

°•●•°

The life of Eternity is a gift. Born again from the red drops out of endless war, fighting to live and begging to die.

He had been chosen. He was the one to be reborn again.

°•●•°

A bright light awakened him, gasping for the air lost in his lungs. The smell of rotten corpses roamed like smoke, the feeling of soft flesh against his hand...

There is a loud ringing in his ears, his eyesight is blurry, and his heart pounds in his throat so loudly it's taking over with his ears.

Looking at what his hand is touching, he lets out a gasped scream. His voice is rusty and rough, not used to it anymore.

It was a corpse. A bloody, fleshed, burnt corpse.

The eyes rolled back, sunken deep into the sockets, mouth half opened with rotting black teeth, a nose half stuck to its bone.

Instantly awake and scared, the poor man tries to remember.

He's lying in a crater full of dead men and women, a bright white light shining on his face.

The man quickly and shakily jumps up to his feet, groaning and gasping at the pain in his limbs.

His legs feel like they're broken, his arms twisted to grasp onto his bloodied side, his shirt soaked and dried with old and new blood and dirt.

He lets out a shaky breath, feeling death looming over him as his vision grows dark.

It doesn't disappear. Instead, those small red drops on the ground seem so bright to him. Lighting up, like it wants him to find the source.

The smell is hypnotizing, sweet and fresh like honey, thickened with jelly.

The man staggers towards the smell, following the trail of red. In the distance, a shadow of a body screams vague words. It's a woman. Her back is turned.

Inside her body are the same red bright lights. Her heart was the biggest of all. It smells healthy, pumping blood at a worrying pace.

The man stumbles further, grabbing the woman by her shoulder. The woman looks at him, shouts something vague, and then embraces him in her arms.

His ears pound with fear. His face is at those red illuminate veins. He grabs onto the woman her dress, pushing her tightly into a trap and bites down onto her tender skin.

Soft and easy to mark, the man's newfound thirst is stilled by a small amount.

The black vision fades, the red slowly dimming down. His breath quickens when all becomes clear to him.

"Kaelin?" He asks, his hands starting to shake at the familiar face and the horror he sees. "Kaelin... No!"

"Taehyung..." The woman sobs. Her face is stained with wet tears, her eyes red from crying. "What have you done?" she coughs softly.