Chapter 5: What is Lost. . .

The cabin counselors were gathered in the "War Room" of Camp Half-Blood. Annabeth sat at the head of the table, with Jason and Piper flanking her. A little behind sat Jacob and Hannah. They hated being considered part of her posse, but it was the only way to ensure Percy was not discovered. Well, technically it was to make sure Periplanómenos wasn't discovered. They just happened to be one and the same.

"Well, the renowned Hero is obviously me," Annabeth said smugly, referring to the prophecy.

"How do we know it isn't one of the other seven?" asked Dottie, counselor of the Hebe Cabin.

"Because," Annabeth said coldly. "I am the most accomplished of the seven. I recovered Zeus' Master Bolt, I recovered the Golden Fleece, I held the sky, I traversed the Labyrinth, I was vital in defeating Kronos, I recovered the Athena Parthenos, and I helped defeat Gaea."

"Percy did most of that, you just helped," muttered one of the minor god counselors.

"Who said that!" Annabeth snapped, glaring around the room. No one dared meet her gaze.

"Dottie has a point," Malcom interjected, trying to draw attention away from the counselor who said the forbidden name. "Leo has been missing for nearly a year. I think we could all agree that 'Eternal Youth' refers to a person, and that person could be Calypso."

"But didn't Calypso lose her immortality once she left her island?" questioned Hannah from the back. Both her and Jacob knew that it referred to Percy, but it's not like they could say that. Everyone else thought Percy was dead.

This went on for over an hour, and the only progress that had been made was that Annabeth convinced everyone that she was the Hero the prophecy referred to. Making sure no one was watching, Hannah and Jacob snuck into Cabin Three. This was very much against Annabeth's rules, but Percy's fountain was the best place to send an Iris Message from.

"Oh Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow, please accept my offering," Hannah said, throwing a drachma into the rainbow. "Show me Frank Zhang at Camp Jupiter."

The rainbow shimmered, before revealing Frank and Reyna bent over a map. They looked up, startled, but that quickly turned to disgust as they saw who was calling.

"Wait!" Jacob called. Please, this is important. There's been a new prophecy and -"

"Why should we listen to you, Graecus scum!" Reyna said angrily.

"Especially you, after what you've done!" Frank spat at Jacob

"I had no choice!" Jacob shouted. "Please you have to believe me," he finished sadly.

They both frowned at him. "That does not excuse what you have done," Reyna said, coldly.

"I know. Trust me, I know. I can't explain now, but you'll understand eventually. I swear on my life, that I had a good reason for what I did."

"Anyways," Hannah interjected. "We called to tell you the prophecy."

"Fine, let us hear it so that we can end this," Reyna said.

"The one known as Wanderer must be found, For they hold the key to the Hero renowned. If the Hero decides to remain alone, The traitor to Olympus will remain unknown. Eternal youth must show the way, For only they have the power to sway. One last foe the Hero must face, For the Lord of the Pit he must erase" Hannah stated.

Both the Praetor's eyebrows raised at the mention of the Hero.

"It sounds like Percy. . ." Frank started.