Apologize

Coiny's POV

I just sat there on the grass along with the rest of the Losers. Cake, Pin, and I sat beside each other, Needle and Eggy were on my left. On the other hand, Firey and Leafy were on sitting on opposite sides. We all knew why. They started fighting each other. Firey almost burnt Leafy to a crisp, so we really need to pull them apart.

"Coiny? Hellooo?" Pin said. I forgot to say that we were in the middle of a game of Monopoly. "Ummm... Whose turn is it?" I asked. "You, dummy!" Needle chuckled. After my turn, I passed the dice to Firey, which he rolled an 8, on Leafy's property. "So how much do I owe 'her'?" Firey asked. Leafy checked her card, and said "Fifty.". Firey handed her the money while glaring at her angrily, and Leafy said "Thanks, jerk." and... they started fighting again.

Firey's POV

... I left the game we were playing and went to the forest. It always calms me down. I saw the hang glider at its usual place, on the big oak tree. It brings back memories, when Leafy and I were still friends. I sat down beside it. I regret everything that happened on the past. It really affects my life today. I was spacing out of Earth and into my head.

'Its that wretched leaf's fault. She caused all this by stealing Dream Island, which you won fair and square.'

'There's no point in changing the past, but what you can do is fix the present. Why dont you try to apologize to Leafy?'

'Isn't it plain to see that Leafy hates you? Don't bother anymore.'

'Why dont you just try to apologize, for once?'

Yep. I listened to my inner angels. I stood up and went to find her.

Leafy's POV

After "bonding' with my teammates, I went straight to the bathroom and locked myself into one of the stalls. It was the second to the left, I cry here on the very same stall everyday. I usually spend an hour or two crying myself to death. I really can't say anything right now.

I blame myself for everything that happened recently. If I hadn't stole Dream Island, none of this would happen.

After thirty minutes or so, someone knocked on the stall I am staying in. "Leafy? He wants to see you." it was Pin, my good old friend. "Pin? Who is 'he'?" I asked. "Just... come with me!" she dragged me out of the bathroom just to see this flame jerk. "Leafy, I-" 'he' said. "SO DID YOU JUST COME HERE TO PICK A FIGHT WITH ME?!" I shouted. "No I just wanted to say-" I ran back into the bathroom and cried even louder. This was my chance to befriend him again, but I blew it.

Firey's POV

Well that didn't work. I guess the devils are right, for now. I lost so many friends in the process. Coiny, Pin, the rest of the Losers, and maybe even everyone. Its my first time ever feeling sad. Not the temporary sad, but the kind of sad that weighs you down. I ran back to the forest and sat down on the grass.