Hostaged!

Coiny's POV

It's been five hours I've been struggling to open this lock! When I am I ever going to get out? Just when I was about to give up, a team passed by, Liy, Tree, Remote, Pillow, and Bottle. They spotted Pin and I,
and I had a plan. I saw the lock. And I saw their knives. "Hey, you!" I said to them. "How lucky for us to see you chained up! Free kills for us then!" Remote said. They started throwing their knives, missing us barely. One hit Pin on the eye, and I was enraged. I became more desperate for the knife to hit the lock. They have figured out my plan, and stopped. They were smart, unlike my former team. Tree approached us, knife in one hand. He was about to end Pin's life until- I kicked him and he dropped the knife. It was within my foot's reach, so I took it and used it to break the lock. Thank you Golf Ball for teaching me armless skills! Once we were free, we fled to the forest.

Pen's POV

No casualties, no encounters, no crates. We were all really hungry. Blocky, Snowball, Eraser and I. I would kill for some food right now, or even a crate. I found a berry on the bush, and said "Guys! Food!" I gestured them to the bush. Snowball attempted to grab it but I slapped his hand. "No! We're going to share! Nobody gets nothing!" I scolded him. I swear he muttered under his breath about me being a communist. Blocky took the pocket knife from his backpack and sliced it carefully. We ate it very slowlyyyyyyy... Snowball didn't care if he chewed it or not. He swallowed it in one go. We continued on our journey to find some food until we came across a team. A team of six. Were they going to kill us? When my vision became broad, I noticed it was Firey, Leafy, Cake, oh my goodness food. Eggy, Loser, and Needle. Will they kill me? Oh no. "Hey, it seems like you could use some help." Firey said.
Loser flinched at the sound of 'help' since he liked to work alone and deal problems with himself. "Cake, mind if you give them some food?" he continued. Cake nodded and made four WHOLE cake. How would I know if it was poisoned? "Check the cakes- if it has little green dots on it, it's poisoned." Firey said.
I looked, and there were none. I ate my whole cake within thirty-two seconds. "Only problem is, we don't have water." Leafy said sadly. "Oh, I heard there's a tiny waterfall over there!" Blocky pointed to the left while wiping the crumbs of cake on his face with his other hand. "How about we form an alliance?" Eggy suggested. All of us agreed. We all shook hands, and we were now in a team. "One rule, don't betray us." Needle said. My team all nodded. "Anyway, we'll see you later. We just happened to pass by." Cake said. We all said our good-byes, and we were alone again. Firey left us four knives too. Blocky really didn't need one since he already had a pocket knife. How kind of them!

                          Clock's POV

How nice of Firey. I hope that they'll help us sometime. We were walking along the forest to see the lake. When we were there, we put a mat that Loser brought in his backpack. We set it up on the grassy place near the sand. I went on the waterfall and sunk my feet into the water. Firey, Leafy, and Eggy screamed "GAAAH!" at the same time. Maybe they were playing a card game. I looked at my reflection on the water, and I saw Coiny. He took a sharp spike like Pin's and plunged it into my skin. I fell unconscious.

I woke up in a dark room. I looked around, weakly. I saw my teammates, and the two former ones. "Thanks to the tranquilizing pin!" Pin said. Coiny was there too, smirking at us. "Sorry Coiny, but I have to do this." Pin said. She stabbed Coiny in the back with a pin. "There can only be one winner." I heard her whisper in his ear. I felt him feel betrayed, like he did with Pin on our team. He fell onto the ground, dead. "Oh, and Clock-" Pin said to me since she noticed I was awake. "Thanks for the HPRC." she smiled annoyingly. I was angry. Pin stabbed Needle, dead. Leafy, dead. Loser, dead. Cake, dead. "Firey!" I said. I was next in line. He woke up, just in time. "Grab any part of me!" I said. He touched my head. It's time. I used my power. With a bright light, Firey and I left the room.
--------------------------------------------------------------

      Yes... two chapters in a day! This is a thank-you for getting me in BFB #6! I passed all the other writers, including my favorite authors! Thank you everyone!