The Map

Eggy's POV

We were walking to the direction of Yoyle City, which is very far away. We played it safe by going into a city which had no contestants in it. We will also try to climb the Yoyle Needy, the tallest building in the BFDI universe.

"Hey everyone?" I asked. "Hm? What is it, Eggy?" Coiny said. "Can we even go to Yoyle City? Its like, very very far away. We can't go there within a day!" I said. "I-" Leafy said before she was cut off. "Also, isn't Yoyle City off-limits?" Pin said. I swear I heard something in the bushes. It emerged out of its hiding place. "You sure can!" it was just Four.

He came out of nowhere. I blinked again, and he was gone. "Did any of you see Four? I feel like I was imagining things." Cake said. We all
saw him.

"Problem solved, then?" Needle said. "No, we still need to walk for that." Loser said. "Who said we can walk? I have a map that can teleport us to any part of the world as long as we are holding it!" Leafy exclaimed. She grabbed the map. "Everyone, hold on tight!" she said. She pressed a portion of the green part of the map. We turned into thin air.

When we all opened our eyes, we were in the place. We all were in the road of Yoyle City. "Did any of you see the map?" Firey asked. They all shook their heads. "Oh no, we must've left it in forest!" Leafy said. The team approached the tall tower. "Aghh... there must be atleast ten thousand steps to the top!" Clock complained. "How about we use my power as an advantage?" Leafy said. Before I could even say anything, I was launched in the air a thousand miles an hour. I reached the top within atleast ten seconds and so did my team.

"I think I can hear myself talking, or am I just imagining things..." Firey said. "Me too, are we both hallucinating?!" said Clock. "Dum-dums. You're talking right now, so yeah!" said Leafy. "No, really. I hear someone talking in my voice!" said Firey. "Okay, there's no point in arguing." replied Leafy. "Wait, I think I see a crate at the very point!" Needle said. We checked, and sure enough, there was. We couldn't reach it so Leafy made her vines do it for her. I gotta admit, that power was amazing. I went to the back of the Yoyle Needy, and I saw Clock and Firey. I went back to the front, and they were there too. What?! I saw a spark of light, and the other Firey and Clock dissappeared. Firey opened it, and it was unbelievable.

                        Firey's POV

Oh my collagen. I opened the crate that Leafy got. The item inside expanded. Maybe it was really big that Four had to use his powers on it. It was a WHOLE HAND-POWERED RECOVERY CENTER. We all cheered, since nobody could die. Cake jumped in excitement and accidentally fell of the tower. So we had our first death. But we recovered him after a few minutes of him falling to his death. "Dying doesn't even hurt! It only hurts a couple of seconds, and boom!" Cake explained detail by detail how it felt like to die. We spent our first night sleeping on the top of the tower. They even used me as a nightlight! I fell asleep soon enough.

                        Ruby's POV

Match and I were walking around the forest, desperate for some food. Match was so insane that she even considered eating me! But she can't. Bummer, right? We found a crate after a couple hours of walking, but someone got to it first. It was a tall figure, along with a circle one, along with two squares. It was my alliance! Match lit up her tip with her powers. "Match and Ruby! It's like, you guys!" Pencil exclaimed. "Umm... Ruby? Why is a big chunk of your head missing?" Bubble asked. Oh, I completely forgot about that. Instead of explaining, I blurted out "FOOD." Ice Cube gave Match and I three biscuits, which I munched within a couple of seconds. "Wait, what's that on the Yoyle Needy? Light?" Book said. She had scratches and puncture holes on her face. "What like, happened to you, Book?" Match asked. "I got attacked by Needle by saying 'Yoyle Needy'." Book explained. Ice Cube was walking until she spotted a piece of paper. She looked at it, and it looked like a map. "Hey guys! I found a map!" she said. "No, that's just not any map, that's a teleporting map!" Book inspected it. "Everyone, grab a part of this map and we will go to the top of Yoyle Needy!" Book said. We all grabbed hold of it. Within a blink of an eye, we were on a door. "This is the top of the Yoyle Needy!" Book said. We opened it, and look what we found. We saw the source of light that was coming from the tower.

                       Needle's POV

Did I just hear someone say 'Yoyle Needy' once again? I woke up with a start, and I saw the Alliance on the top. "And look! They have a recovery center! How about we push them off!" I heard Bubble whisper at them. "Everyone! The Alliance is here!" I said, waking up my team. The Alliance got surprised that I was awake. Book, again, got scared that I'll slap her. My team woke up. Firey cast fireballs at Book, hoping to inflame her.
So did Match but with Cake. I didn't need a glove. I can do this. I approached Book and slapped her with all my power. She went flying off the tower. Chuckling, I faced my head towards the Alliance. They freaked out. It turned into a full on war, we were all hoping we could push someone off again.

It seemed like they know my rule. I can't attack them without them provoking me. "Hey Alliance! Call me Needy!" I said. "I'm not falling for that, Needy!" Ice Cube said. But she did. She realized her mistake and started to flee. I cornered her along with my other team and slapped her. But instead of me pushing her off the tower, she froze me!

Firey saw what Ice Cube has done, so he melted the ice I was frozen in. After he'd done that, he gave me a thumbs up which meant 'finish her'. I slapped her with all the strength in my body. She screamed "Alliance! Recover meeee-" she was gone. I saw her hit the ground. She shattered into really small pieces. Match spotted me and pushed me off. I was hanging by my fingers. She said "Goodbye, Needy." she didn't even hesitate to say my name! She stepped on my finger, and I was falling.
Falling off. This was my end.