Stolen

Donut's POV

I've woken up on the building. It was already sunny. I looked around, and it seems like all of them were asleep peacefully. I unlocked the door, and- "WHO'S THERE?!" said Barf Bag. "Finally awake, Barfy?" I said. "Yep, I told you I was sensitive to noise!" she replied.

Oh, right. I forgot about that. "Let's just wake the others. We need to go already." I said. She nodded and woke them. "Alright, can we go now?" I asked. "Five more minutes please-" said Bracelety. "Yeah, five more minutes..." Gelatin added. "CAN'T WE JUST GO ALREADY?!" I yelled. They stood up and went outside along with the others.

I created a couple of donuts for them, although I don't like cannibalism. They ate it happily, while I hesitated to eat mine. Sigh. I gave away my donut to Naily, who was really hungry.

                       Leafy's POV

Firey, Eggy, Needle, and I were talking about the encounter last night, and the murder. "It could be Eraser, you know. He might've killed Loser, THEN killed himself!

"Nice point, Needle." Firey said while getting out of the couch. "Eggy, you can sit here." he gestured out to her. "You know I can just sit on the floor, right?" Eggy replied. "I'll take that offer!" said Needle. "Why'd you do that?" I said. "Nothing. I think I'm in love with the floor." he replied.

"Do you want to be next to me?" I asked.

Was he in shock? I couldn't tell. "Needle and I will get a couple of crates outside. There's so many there." Eggy said. "Be careful!" I yelled at them.

"C'mon, just accept my offer." I said to him. "So, what do we do now?" Firey said. "I'd like to rest for a couple of minutes." I said, laying down. "Okay..." he replied, while doing the same. "I feel cold." I said. "It's morning. You can't feel cold!" he called. "How about the air conditioning? It's turned on 24/7!" I replied.

"Okay, okay. I'll hug you." he said.

                         Eggy's POV

We found crates! One had a working chainsaw on it... anyway, we headed back to the hotel. I found Firey and Leafy on the couch, asleep. "What?" Needle said, while putting aside the canned food. Before I pointed at them, a sound came from the radio. "THE HPRC HAS BEEN STOLEN! COME BACK HERE IMMEDIATELY!" a voice which was Blocky's said. Firey awoke, along with Leafy. "It was stolen?!" Firey said in shock. "Im afraid to say, we're now prone to death." replied Needle sadly.

We ran back to the waterfall, forgetting Needle has been banished from the team.
"HEY! WHY ARE YOU BRINGING NEEDLE?! I THOUGHT SHE WAS DEAD!" screamed Blocky. Needle ran off to the forest. "You..." he pointed aggressively at us. "YOU RECOVERED HER AND STOLE THE HPRC!" he yelled. "We did no such thing!" Eggy said.

Meanwhile, the others arrived. "What happened?" Pin asked.
"They stole the HPRC, and they recovered Needle!" Blocky said. "Prove it." said Loser darkly. "I-I-I swear I saw them with Needle!" Blocky said fearfully. "Needle, show yourself." said Loser. She appeared within the bushes.

"Wh-what do you want, Loser?" Needle asked. "I've gathered information about the murder, and I am glad to say it isn't Needle, Coiny, or Pin." he said. Eraser and Blocky flinched. "Everyone. The murderer was Eraser." everyone gasped.

"But how? Eraser died!" Blocky said. "Blocky, I am aware that you are on Eraser's side. Anyway, Eraser stabbed me, and then himself. Needle was asleep.
I heard her snoring. And this specific knife, there were three scratches, which was what I gave to Eraser. The knife was modeled X-392, the not so sharp knife, which I listed down that it was Eraser's. Also, I heard Eraser talking to Blocky in the forest about their plans, but no idea how to prove it." Loser said clearly.

"Grab Eraser and Blocky!" Coiny said. Blocky started building stairs as if it was Fortnite. ( fortnite is trash ) Loser manage to explode the path where Blocky was going and he fell off. He started building bricks mid-air. Gravity at it's finest. Leafy managed to grab hold of Eraser. He erased Leafy's vines.

"OUCH!" Leafy screamed in pain. Firey came up to assist her, while I just stood there, watching. I saw a rock on the ground. It was my destiny. I enrolled to Rock-Throwing Class last year. I picked it up using my foot, and tossed as hard as I can. Everyone stared at the rock. It was like going slow-motion. Eraser screamed in pain as it hit his bal- uhm... okay groin...

Blocky went after Eraser, hoping he would land on water. We watched Blocky dissappear out of sight.

"What now? We still don't know where the HPRC is." said Pin. She was right. Without the HPRC, we were powerless.
Leafy shuddered. "Let's not split. Let's stay together from now on." she said.

I think death is now awaiting us...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, another chapter done!

Will they find the HPRC?
Will someone die?
Will I accidentally spoil the
next chapter here?

Find out next time on...

DEATH IS JUST A GAME!

( ok this ii reference isnt funny )