The Last of K.I.L.L

Pen's POV

My team scavenged for anyone we could kill. After hours of searching, we finally found a whole team. It consists of GB, TB, Basketball and 8-Ball. What a very easy target! They don't even have arms! GB saw my blue cap and said "GAHHH! IT'S THE K.I..L.L!" we were pretty famous around these parts of the forest. We had no choice but to reveal ourselves hiding on the bush. We started chucking our knives at them, but they keep on missing.
"8-Ball! Grab the blanket!" Basketball said to him. What blanket? Could it even stop me from attacking them? "Hey, armless people! What's a blanket going to do to us? Are you going to hide in it and expect us not to kill you since we cant find you guys?" Bottle said in his cheerful yet mocking voice. "Yes, that's exactly what you said!" GB exclaimed, the four of them fit in the blanket, and they disappeared. "Wait, what? Where did they go?" Tree asked. "Right here!" TB said out of nowhere, and he shot darts at us. It hit Liy, Pie, and I, oh wait, that rhymes! And... everything's going black...

                     Tennis Ball's POV

Yes! I got them! Also, I feel really uncomfortable inside this blanket with Golf Ball. No idea why, but sure. We got three of the K.I.L.L. Black Hole tried to suck us up, but he had no idea where we were. I shot a dart at him, it went inside Black Hole and he started to become dizzy. "I... think I got shot..." he said drowsily. Finally! Their strongest team member is unconscious! What's left of their team fled without them. How cowardly! "Hey everyone?" GB said. "Hm?" I replied. "Let's all go to my lab. I have a very important invention there and I hope you guys can help me!" she said. We all nodded. "But first, we need to kill them!" Basketball said. We got the knives on the grass and...
stabbed Black Hole. His powers wont work if he is unconscious. We stabbed the others in the chest. They were all gone. After that, we all went towards the lab.

                          Tree's POV

No. No. No. No. No. I kept of thinking of my other team members. Remote, Bottle, Pillow and I were left. "Where do we go from here?" Pillow said. I am really hungry. No pun intended. Luckily, I saw a crate a couple of meters away, I ran to it without hesitation. I opened it, expecting it to be food. But no. It was a piece of paper. A really tiny one. I read it and it said "Free Recovery". Oh my tree. I called out to my teammates and they approached me. They read it and they were surprised too. We were thinking to recover Black Hole, Liy, or Pie. I was really hungry so I just voted for Pie. Liy won the voting, but where do we go to recover her? After I blinked, I saw Liy standing there. What?! "Hello everyone! Thanks for recovering me!" Liy said. "Where do you go when you die?" Remote asked her. "Oh, this glass dome thing, it was a pretty nice place to be honest. It had a waterfall, green grass fields, and we slept in a 5 - Star Hotel. And I even saw Book and Ice Cube!" Liy replied. "Where do we go from here?" Pillow asked. We all shrugged. We had nowhere to go, no goals to accomplish.

                        Firey's POV

I ran over to the HPRC as fast as I can. Pencil got there faster than me, so she recovered Bubble. Bubble cast her power to make Pencil, Match, Ruby, and her to float into bubbles. She even brought the HPRC with them! I told Leafy to catch them so that I can throw some fireballs, and she did. I cast one at them, and it hit the HPRC directly. It fell but Leafy caught it. Pin tried to pop the bubbles using her power, which is to create sharp things like her tip and throwing it at them. Pin threw it with all her might. If the spikes even hit someone outside of Yoyle City, it will be a miracle since that was NOT possible. She barely missed Bubble. It was like a couple of inches. They escaped. I sighed. Wait, I think I see something by the door of the tower. It was the map! I told everyone about my discovery, it seems like the Alliance have found the map! We agreed to teleport to the grassy plains near the forest. We brought the HPRC with us. "In three, two, one! Let's go!" Coiny said.

                        Taco's POV

Oh no. We were trapped by the other team! It seems like the end for us. Teardrop, Woody, Gaty, Saw, and I were trapped by another team, which consists of only balls. Golf Ball, Tennis Ball, Basketball, and 8-Ball. They all have complete limbs. How? They had arms, and 8-Ball even had arms and legs too! "It seems like my Limb-Bot 2000 works as perfect as a normal human limb! Team, let's finish them off!" GB said. They held all their knives up in the air until... I heard a sound. Thwack! 8-Ball was hit on the eye with some kind of sharp object. Oof, that must've hurt. We took this as an opportunity to flee the Evil Forest. We ran for our lives while the other team tried to help 8-Ball out. Whew! Thanks, whoever that was! We ran back to the forest, and hid. And look, another crate!