They Meet Again

Pin's POV

The time is almost near... Coiny and I will be the winners of this contest! Not even Loser, the person that I idolize, will stop me. Once they are asleep later, Coiny and I will stab them, one by one. Nobody will know it was ever us...

                          Clock's POV

I saw Pin and Coiny acting very weird lately. They would usually dissappear and come back a couple of hours later. Wait, shall I use my power? Nope, that's not worth it. I asked Cake and Needle to keep an eye on them since they were trustworthy. They reported to me that they hid on the forest near our camp, the Goiky Canal. I told them to eavesdrop on them, but they said they can't. Coiny and Pin were really alert that Needle almost got caught. I sighed. It seems like I have to do it myself.

Later this morning, they left for the forest. I followed them, me having an invisibility power could be useful right now. I walked up to the bush, and I thought about them being alert, and sure enough, when I peeked, they were looking straight on my face. "Hey, guys!" I said in a fake-cheerful tone. "Were you watching us?" Coiny asked. I shook my head. "I was just finding Cake. Have you
seen him?" I lied. "Oh! Cake is on the pond over there!" Coiny said. He pointed to a grassy pond on my right. "Alright, then, see you!" I said. He nodded and continued talking to Pin. I was so desperate to find out what they were talking about, that I wanted to use my powers! If I use it, I have a cooldown for a solid three days. I need to save it, just in case.

                       Bubble's POV

No... Book and Ice Cube... They were my friends! If I ever see that team again, I'll make sure they PERISH! "Bubble?" Pencil asked. "What is it, Pencil?" I said. "I see THEM. She pointed on the plains below me. I was shocked. This is a coincidence! I made my bubble go down so that I can fight them. "Bubble! No!" Ruby shouted at me. I ignored her. I approached the team confidently and said. "FIGHT ME, COWARDS!" I've never felt this amount of power enter me. I felt strong, undefeatable, I was filled with vengeance. Pin and Coiny returned. I took a yoyleberry from the ground and ate it. I was metal. Nothing can pop me. The berry also affects my powers. I trapped each of them in a metal bubble. Smirking, I made the bubbles shrink slowly, so they will get squashed. "Goodbye! I won't miss you!" I taunted. And that's where I made a mistake.

                        Firey's POV

No... This is NOT how I would like to die! Bubble annoyed us by repeating "Goodbye! I won't miss you!" over and over. I can't melt Yoyle Metal with just normal fire! Her taunting us made me stronger, my temperature went higher and higher, until it reached a blue fire. Is this enough to melt the metal? The bubble is shrinking, so I need to save my team ASAP. When I looked up, I saw that my flames made a hole. I rolled the bubble so that I could get out on the side. I escaped Bubble's trap. She saw me and kept on trapping me, which I kept burning. I burnt all of my teammates' bubbles, and now, time to burn Bubble. I approached her while throwing blue fireballs at her, and she screamed. One hit her, and started to disintegrate her. Bubble's side melted. She went back in her bubble to escape. But it was metal. She had no more place to go. When I looked above me, there were 3 bubbles, which weren't metal. Match, Pencil, and Ruby were inside. I was about to burn Bubble until- something hit my head... It came from the sky... It pierced through my skull, and for sure I was dead...

                        Ruby's POV

No... I will not let Bubble get killed! I saw Firey approaching her, with the guidance of Book, I moved my bubble directly on the spot where Firey will go on. If my calculations were correct, I will land on top of Firey and kill him. I must've been a hundred feet on the air, so it's an instant death. Firey was almost on the spot. Praying that I land on Firey, I popped my bubble. This was a life-changing situation. If my timing was wrong, I would kill myself. If it was correct, I would kill Firey. I landed on him, and Firey's flame was slowly disappearing. Yes! "Firey!" said the concerned Leafy. Bubble took this as an opportunity to recover Book and Ice Cube and take the HPRC. But before she even reached it, she melted. I knew it was my time to SHINE. I ran to the sunlight and I shot the sun's rays at them.
I was shining, hitting everyone at sight. I burnt Leafy and Clock. I ran to the HPRC and recovered all of my teammates. Loser was coming so I didn't get the chance to take the Recovery Center. Atleast I got my teammates back!

                        Leafy's POV

I woke up somewhere unfamiliar. Did I get recovered? Firey and Clock were there too. And so did 8-Ball, Black Hole, Pie, Pen, Roboty, and the hosts, 4 and X. I hugged Firey and said "I bet we are being recovered right now!" Firey disappeared. Huh? What happened to him? I disappeared as well. When I opened my eyes, it seems like I was recovered. Clock was there too. We left the place since we don't want a second encounter.