Coiny and Pin

Coiny's POV

I woke up on the sand near the river. Pin was there too, sleeping comfortably on the rocks. I gently tapped her shoulder and she awoke with a start. "Huh?! Wh-what happened?" she said. "We escaped, remember?" I said while smiling. Her face immediately turns cheerful. I pulled her hand to help her stand up, and we were back in the game. ( maybe not since we're dead and no one recovered us since we're traitors. ) We were walking on the forest until we heard a crash! I had bumped into Firey. My former teammate.

"Huh? Who recovered you!?" said Firey in a confusing yet agitated way

"Huh? Who recovered you!?" said Firey in a confusing yet agitated way. "Oh, I'm so sorry Firey!" I said. I really was sorry, but he didn't seem to believe it. "Answer. My. Question." Firey threatened me. "Firey, you don't have to do this!" both Pin and Leafy said at the same time. They stared on each other for a veryyyy long time. Firey and I just looked, not knowing what to do next. They started to approach each other, maybe going to throw their fists or something. But girls? They can't even kill me with their own hands. Weak, puny. Except for Pin. She killed me one time. I still don't trust her. Firey glared at me as though expecting an apology. " I'm sorry, Firey! I know you guys don't trust me, I even don't trust myself! I didn't mean to betray my team! I wasn't thinking straight!" I said. He glared at me, maybe thinking what he should do with me. Finally, he replied "Let's settle our differences. If you ever betray my team again, trust me, you will regret it. Even Pin. I don't spare anyone." "Mhm." I said to him. "Also, I escaped from the dome." I added. He, Leafy, and Eggy exchanged looks. "Did Pen show you the exit?" Eggy said. "No, I was just visiting the 9th floor to check out the view when I heard the commotion past the 8th floor!" I said. Leafy sighed. "I guess I'll have to show you to the others, I guess." she said. "Nice! I'm really uncomfortable around my other teammates. I have a very bad reputation around here." Pin said nervously. "No, it's alright! I'm sure they'll forgive you!" Eggy said cheerfully. Very funny. THEY will forgive me? No chance on that. Firey got a two-way radio ( a fancier way of saying walkie-talkie heheh ) and said "Everyone, meet at the waterfall. We have someone joining us today." "Copy." said Blocky. "Why do you need to keep it formal?" Needle said. "Nothing. I find it very amusing in a weird way." Blocky replied. We were walking down the forest and we found GB, TB, and Basketball. No idea where 8-Ball is, though. "YOU!" GB screamed at Pin and I. "What is it, GB?" I said to her. "YOU ESCAPED FROM THE DOME!!!" she said in a booming voice. "You escaped too." Pin said calmly. "I-" Golf Ball stuttered. "Yeah, that's what I thought." I said. "TB! Grab the tranquilizer darts" GB roared at him. He got it, and it looks like they had made alot more while on the dome. "TB AND I HAVE BEEN REMAKING THE AIM-DARTS AND UPGRADING THE TRANQUILIZING POWER!!!" GB said menacingly. She took a gun from her bag? It looked just like a gun with a tiny screen on the side. GB loaded in the darts while Basketball got more. "PREPARE TO BE TRANQUILIZED!" TB and GB said in unison. She tapped a couple of buttons on the screen. "Guys! I'm here!" Needle said. As soon as she saw the Aim-Dart, she knew what was going to happen. "We need to run!" Needle said. She carried Firey, Coiny, Eggy, Loser, and Eraser on one go! "What about us?" Pin asked. "No-" she said before getting cut off by me "Needle, we'll explain later." I said. She thought for a second, and nodded. I can't believe how Needle can carry seven people without breaking a sweat! "Here we go!" Needle said while she got prepared to run. Tennis Ball pressed the trigger of the Aim-Dart. The dart was really slow from my perspective, or is it just Needle was too fast? It was only a couple of seconds before we reached the waterfall. "What the?" I said in shock. "Now explain." Needle said. "Coiny and Pin wanted a second chance-" Leafy said while something rustled in the bushes. "Oh, you guys made it? Cake died awhile go." Clock said. Blocky and Cake emerged from the bush where the HPRC was hidden. "Wait, Coiny and Pin?!" Clock said, while staring at the both of us. "Listen, I'm sorry for betraying you guys! I was just-" I said. "Greedy to win?" Loser replied. "Well, technically, yeah." I replied. "I'm so sorry. I swear to my life I'll never do it again." I said to Loser. He now turned into Pin, who was sweating ooze. "Your apology, Pin?" he said to her. "I'm sorry." said Pin sarcastically, but Loser seemed to believe it. He stared on the both of us until- "Welcome back to the team!" he said while smiling. "Welp, I'm pretty tired right now. Can we sleep here instead?" Needle said. We nodded and found our places to sleep. I slept near Firey and Leafy. Not going to lie, they look like they're an actual couple. Hey, just saying, I'm not shipping. Pin slept on my right. Okay... I feel kind of sleepy now.