Let the game begin!

Four's POV

All my contestants are gathered around. Well, except for half the Losers. I snapped my fingers and they got teleported into the crowd.

"Everyone!" I said happily. "Today we have a very special contest!" everyone was excited. "A fight to the death!" X added. Everyone quickly changed their expression. They started arguing with me. "Keep quiet, everyone!" I said, and everything fell silent. "So in this challenge, there will be no teams, and the eliminated contestants will be brought back!" I snapped my fingers and the eliminated contestants appeared.

"You may form alliances. The more the better, but if you're alone, your chances of winning is really low." X said. "Crates will appear around the island, it includes food, water, and medkits!" I said "Four, thats crossing the line!" Clock said. Everyone agreed with him. "Do you people want a zap from me?" I asked. They went quiet once again. "Ummmm, Four? Where do you go when you die?" Balloony asked. "Do you want to find out?" I asked. He nodded. I opened my mouth and was about to screech but X stopped me. Smiling, I put my hand down.

I snapped my fingers and a timer began. "Everyone will have 15 minutes to prepare and team up! Powers are SPECIALLY allowed!" I said.

Firey's POV

This is it. My chance to befriend Leafy again. She was really easy to find. She was sitting on a rock next to the forest. I approached her and then- "Firey! Wanna join our team?" Pen asked. It was unusual for objects to talk to me. Maybe they were using me as an advantage. But still- I WILL be in a team with Leafy. I asked her "Can we team up?", no answer.
"C'mon Leafy... I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm sorry!" I said to her. Still no response. I sighed and walked back to the field and join Pen's team since I had no choice. But just before I left, Leafy said "Alright, alright! I'm sorry, Firey!" I smiled. I finally have a teammate.

Pin's POV

Coiny and I were in a team with Needle, Cake, Eggy, Loser, and Clock. I saw that 'flame' that bullied Leafy walking towards us and he asked "Can we join your team?". He said 'WE'. Who in their right mind team up with a bully? "Get lost, Firey." Coiny said. Our team agreed to not accept Firey into our team. Firey may be strong, but he uses his powers to hurt others, like my friend Leafy. Speaking of Leafy, where is she? "Hey guys, have you seen Leafy?" I asked. They all shook their heads.

"I'm right here." Leafy said, with Firey behind her. "Leafy! Why don't you join our team?" Eggy asked. "Sorry, if I join your team, you have to bring Firey also." Leafy said. We all gasped. Leafy? Being friends with Firey? No. Way. "You can join OUR team, Leafy! We're all your friends!" Needle said. "Firey's my friend too!" Leafy exclaimed. Wait what? I looked over to my team and they have the same exact expression- surprised. "Alright, Leafy. But if Firey is a traitor, we'll bring a water gun just in case!" Clock chuckled. "Hey! I heard that!" Firey exclaimed. Well, that's a good start.

Firey's POV

You know, the last thing I'd expect in life is to be in a team full of people who want to strangle me to death. They were all giving me the death glare. Well, except for Leafy, I guess.

Match's POV

Omg, Im like, going to team up with the alliance! Pencil, Bubble, Ice Cube, Ruby, and Book! "Guys! Lets like, be in a team since we are like, an alliance!" Pencil said. We are so winning this contest! I am
like, so confident about myself. Pencil and I agreed to like, betray the alliance on the middle of the game. Maybe poison their food? "Bubble is so like, fragile, so lets kill her first." I said to Pencil.

Golf Ball's POV

"Hey TB! Do you have anything useful? Like, a weapon?" I asked Tennis Ball. "Hmm..." TB said while checking through the cabinets. "Aha! Tranquilizer darts!" TB added. "But... those are for our animal test subjects!" I said. "They knock you out, right?" TB answered. I looked at the test tube and the subject wasn't there. I looked on my leg, and it was climbing me. "TB! HELP ME!" I screamed. I have a phobia of spiders, called Arachnophobia.
"This is a perfect time to throw the dart!" TB said. He grabbed the blowgun. "TB, you might-". He shot it. At me. "Oh no! GB!" he said. "Well, atleast it worked. Also, I hate you for this..." I said weakly and everything went dark.

8-Ball's POV

"Contestants! Your 15 minutes is up! Have you already found a team?" Four asked. Half the contestants shook their heads, and so did I. "Well, I don't care!" Four said in his annoying tone. Some people groaned, including me. I saw TB and Basketball walking towards me. "Hey 8-Ball, do you want to be in a team with TB, GB, and I?" asked Basketball. "Sure, but where's GB?" I said. "I uh... accidentally shot her with a tranquilizer dart..." TB confessed. "Ready? We shall start in exactly 5 seconds!" said Four. A countdown made out of clouds in the sky began. Alright, I'm ready. I told myself.

Cake's POV

I don't seem to trust Clock and Firey! Clock hasn't said anything yet, and Firey, he might seek revenge for hating him! We ran into the forest and Eggy stumbled upon a crate. Leafy opened it and found 3 bottles of water, 2 cans of beans and a 7 bandages. Loser put all the items in his multi-purpose backpack. It had a water filter, and connected to the bag is a cushion anytime you want to rest, and a medical kit, and a matchbox on the side. Clock attempted to start a conversation. "So uh... how's life?" Clock said. "Boring." we all said at once. "I knew you guys would say that." he replied. "Hmm... how about we talk about our powers?" I said. "Mine's pretty lame, I can make eggs." Eggy said and we burst into laughter. "Hey, atleast we have food sources! Cake and Eggy!" Firey said. "Right you are, Firey." Leafy replied.