Escape

Firey's POV

I woke up hugging Leafy. Hey, I have no idea why, alright?! I'm just used to hugging things before going to sleep. I stood up, checking my surroundings. I was awake early, once again. I glanced at Clock, and it was four-thirty in the morning. I kept my flame down again, and continued sleeping.

"Morning, flame." I heard a deep voice say. It was Clock. It seems like he had just woken up too. It was now sunrise. I tapped Leafy on her side and said "Wake up, Leafy." she woke up after a couple of minutes trying. Leafy and I washed our face on the waterfall, and we were ready
to go. ( basically immune since the flames were a hundred degrees. ). We walked down the forest again until Cake requested "I'm hungry. Does anyone want any breakfast?" we all nodded. He gave us each a piece of cake, and we ate it. I gave my cake to Leafy, since I wasn't hungry. She refused. "No, you need to eat." she said. "I'm not hungry." I replied. She sighed, and grabbed the cake. AND SHE SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE WITH IT. Yeah, that's right. "There you go. You really need to eat." she said happily while taking the frosting of the cake in my face with her finger. After wiping the cake from my face, ( don't worry about me, cake gave me another one ) we headed on to find more people. "Wait, shouldn't we split up?" asked Eggy. "Yeah, I forgot!" said Loser, who was starting to give out the compasses, maps, and the walkie-talkies. "Alright, same teams as before. Meeting place is the waterfall. See you!" Loser said before his team went into the forest. Eggy, Leafy, and I went out of the forest, since we basically explored the entirety of it. We were at the plains. We didn't see anyone, for now. "Wait a minute, why don't we go to Yoyle City? Maybe we can rest there too!" Leafy said while trying to grab the map from her backpack. "Wait. It's gone!" she exclaimed. "Oh, well." Eggy said. We changed our plans and head to the mountains, which was very far away, so we had to spend the night there. "Leafy, I'm tired." I said. "Stop complaining, Firey! We're halfway there!" Eggy said to me. "Cmon Eggy, Firey looks like he's about to collapse!" Leafy said sympathetically. And so I did...

                          Pencil's POV

I see a blue figure heading towards us a million miles an hour. It was so fast that it was blurred! When I looked closer, the blue color formed a number four. Shoot, it's him! "Run! Everyone, grab all the stuff you need and lets get out of here!" I yelled while taking the map from the bedside table. "Can't we bring the whole building if we let it touch the map?" Ruby said. That was actually pretty cool! I made the map touch the floor, and said "Guys, hold the map!" they did, and we teleported to another place.

I opened my eyes. No one here, I suppose. "Guys, we escaped him, and brought the hotel with us!" Book screamed with happiness.
All of us cheered, while taking some chips from a random freezer that we got that had infinite food in it! "Um, did we also bring the piping with us?" Ruby asked. I looked out the window, and I wanted to kill myself. "We brought the whole Yoyle City with us." I said darkly. They looked out the window too, and I actually did bring it. "What the-" Match exclaimed. "Ruby! Why did you think that was such a good idea?!" Ice Cube said to her. "But you guys seemed to agree too!" replied Ruby. I sighed. It seems like Yoyle City was now near the plains.

                           Eggy's POV

I saw something purple up the mountain.
I said to Leafy "Look, there's something up there!" Leafy looked at it while dragging the unconscious Firey. Why did it look like Yoyle City? "Leafy, what's this?" I asked her when we stepped kn the purple grass. "Someone must've used the map to bring Yoyle City here! No one could've done that, you know." Leafy replied. "How about we take one of the rooms in that pretty hotel?" I asked cheerfully. She took a look at it, and it was the nicest one out of all of the buildings. "Alright. Let's go there." Leafy said. We went inside the hotel, and put Firey on one of the couches. "Wait, the electricity's working here?!" Leafy exclaimed, since there was a cool breeze of air conditioning. She pressed the button of the elevator and waited a couple of seconds. Nothing. "By the size of the hotel, maybe it takes a couple minutes." I said. There were atleast a couple hundred floors. I'm surprised on how it stayed put! It's almost as tall as the Yoyle Needy!

Half an hour later, still nothing. We decided to sleep on the lobby. I slept on one of the couches. Firey and Leafy took the bigger couch since there were only two available, aside from the glass table. I'm pretty sure no one would sleep there for a whole night.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm tired, let me get a rest.
So... another chapter done!
I'm pretty surprised how
fast I update, really.

Also, huge thanks to
@animatic_fanatic
for inspiring me to
make another chapter!
Running out of ideas
of chapters heheh.

-ObjectWasTaken