Lifeless ⚠️

There will be NSFW here, so yeah.
                         Also, thanks to

- @animatic_fanatic
- @BFDI_FAN19
- @WashedUpAddict

So, let's continue with the story!

--------------------------------------------------------------

                           Firey's POV

I looked at the both of them. Loser and Eraser. They were both dead on the spot.
Their organs were spilling out of them, since someone cut them open. Needle cried so loud. Loser had a cut on the neck, and Eraser on the chest. Blood was spilling everywhere that I even stepped on the puddle. I shrugged. "Firey, do you even feel pain?" I heard Leafy ask. "No, we can just recover them, right?" I replied. She stood there. "Oh." Leafy said.
Needle carried us to the waterfall to recover the both of them. After they've been recovered, we asked them who killed them. See, this is why the HPRC made us almost immortal. See, we could've all died if we hadn't come to Yoyle Needy and find the crate! Loser pointed at not me, not Leafy, also not Eggy, but Needle.

                       Needle's POV

What?! Loser accused me of killing them?! I didn't even do anything, I swear!
"I saw your shadow, Needle." Eraser said.
"Wh-what?" I sputtered. "Of course. Who would've seen us in the middle of the forest?" Eraser added. "N-no! Y-you're m-m-making a mistake!" I stuttered. "Traitor." Loser said, summoning a cube on his right hand. I knew what would happen next. I was framed... if we were in the middle of the forest where no one could find us, that meant one of them could have killed themselves along with the other. Death was alright with the traitor. Loser, or Eraser? I was awake, in a hotel. I knew I was in the dome. I sighed, and I rest on my bed. This isn't so bad... but I miss my teammates.

                         Coiny's POV

There were news going on about the murder of Loser and Eraser. They said Needle has been caught killing them. I went over to Pin and asked something. "Are you sure you didn't do that?" "Not at all, Coiny. I've changed." Pin replied. That's trustable. Blocky and Eraser kept talking like they were inseparable. They kept on sniggering. I now raised my suspicions. What if this was like Pin and I, and how we dissappear into the forest and come back later? Sure enough, they were gone. I told my suspicions to the rest of my team. They seemed to agree with me, but Loser didn't. "Needle's shadow was there. She was holding a knife." he said. "Loser, how can you be so sure about that?" I said. "I would bet my entire life's savings after this game ends that it was Needle." he replied. "Loser, you're on." I smiled.

                         Leafy's POV

Needle was innocent! I know she wouldn't do such a thing. I went up to the HPRC and recovered her secretly. "Hi L-" she said, but I cut her off. "Shhh! They might hear you!" "I didn't do anyth-" she continued, but cut off again by me. "I know, Needle, hide!" I said to her. Before she left, I gave her a two-way radio. "Only talk to me if you need me, Needle. I'm sure Firey and Coiny, along with Pin, will help us!" I said to her. She nodded, and ran off to the forest. Wait, I forgot to give her a map! Oh no... she came back a couple seconds and asked for one. Okay, I guess. I told her to wait by the HPRC and I'll ask Loser for another one. "Loser, I lost my compass, my map, and my two-way radio." I said to him. He nodded and gave me another set of them. How many does he even have? I hurried back to the bush and gave it to Needle. "Meet us at the hotel later." I said to her. She nodded again, and left. I went out of the bush and back to our team, who were talking about the murder. "What took you so long, Leafy? Sit down." Firey said. I sat down on the grass next to him. Our team tried to find more evidence that Needle was the killer. I tried to convince them, they wouldn't just listen. After a few minutes talking, Loser stood up along with Eraser. "Coiny and Pin, you're coming with us since Needle's dead." he said. Coiny and Pin followed him out of sight. I guess it was time to split up. Blocky, Cake, and Clock left too. We were the only ones. "Eggy, do you believe that Needle killed them?" I asked. "No. Needle is a nice person." Eggy replied. I cheered up slightly. "Needle will meet us on the hotel." I said. Firey was shocked. "Did you recover her?" he said. I looked down, holding my right arm, and nodded. "Okay. I trust Needle too. Let's go back to the hotel." he said. Just when we were about to stand up, Needle arrived. "Want a ride?" she asked.