The End of the Alliance

Firey's POV

I woke up which I think was on five in the morning. It was still really dark and I don't want to be seen with my flame on, so I tried to grope some things to help me stand up. I felt something kind of soft, and flat. "Hmm? It's still not time, isn't it?" I heard someone say. It was Leafy. "No, not yet. You got the walkie-talkie?" I asked. "Oh, here... I talked to Needle last night." she said sleepily while trying to reach for it. Once I had it, I turned it on. "Hello? Anyone awake?" I asked. "Yep. Loser and Eraser still asleep on here." I heard Needle say. "Huh... you guys woke me up..." Blocky said. "Oh um, sorry Blocky." I said to him. "It's alright. I can always enjoy the view from here!" he said. "How about we all meet at the waterfall?" Needle asked. We agreed. I went up, picked up my map and compass, and I was ready to go. "Hey, where do you think you're going?" Leafy grabbed my hand and tried to resist me from leaving. "Uhmmm... Waterfall?" I said to her. "No, if you're going, I am too." she replied. "What about Eggy?" I said. She thought for a moment, and approached her. "Psst! Eggy!" Leafy said while tapping her. "Alright, I'll get up now..." Eggy said. "So, waterfall?" she said again. "Mhm." I replied. All of us went back to the path. It was still dark, but I kept a little flame on me so there was a little bit of light for us.

 It was still dark, but I kept a little flame on me so there was a little bit of light for us

( first drawing here xd )

After a couple of minutes walking, I noticed something was following us from behind. Once I looked back, they seemed to go away. I threw a fireball from behind, and looked back once again to catch them from the light. "Ouch! I'm burning!" it was Match. The alliance has been following us the whole time. I told my team what happened from the walkie-talkie. "Is it near the waterfall? Hang on a second." said Loser. I lit up the pathway, to make my team find us faster.
To be honest, it was kind of like a boxing ring. I trapped them in it, so they can't escape. Bubble can't escape too. Her bubble heated up and popped from pressure. "Did your Pence-Pence die from embarrassment?" Leafy taunted. "ONLY I CALL HER PENCE-PENCE!" Match said. Rage seemed to fill her. She casted a fireball at us. I never knew she was a fire element! With one lazy flick of my finger, Match's fireball dissappeared.
She was shocked. Book tried researching on how to kill me, and she made Ice Cube toss ice at me. Her powers are weak, and atleast 99% of them keep missing. "We're here!" said Eraser and Clock. They were with the others. Match started sweating. "I can't t-throw fireballs at them i-if I'm sweating!" said Match. Loser made a cube and exploded a huge hole on the ground. "This will be your grave after we've finished." he said while smirking. The alliance tried to escape using Bubble, but Needle popped her. She was dead. Loser and I came up to the front, hungry for death.

                       Ice Cube's POV

Oh no! Loser and Firey will kill us! I casted ice to help Match with her sweating problems, but the ring of firey Firey made isn't helping! I'm melting, slowly! Ruby noticed what was happening and said "Can we throw you at Firey since you're going to die anyway?" "That's insensitive, Ruby!" Book said at her. But Ruby was right. I didn't have much time before I die, so I said to her "Throw me as hard as you can, Ruby!" she picked me up without hesitation, and threw me. It felt like a thousand miles an hour, until it finally reached- it missed. Barely. I landed right in the ring of flame. Firey rolled on the floor laughing, while I met my end... This was a bad idea...

                         Ruby's POV

Ice Cube! Screw my throwing skill! "Bubble, take this yoyleberry." I said to her while handing the berry. She ate it, and by the look of her face, she knew what to do, and so did the other team! They all huddled against Firey, so that he can melt the metal they're trapped in. Leafy used her vines to grab Bubble. "Let me go! Let me GO!" squirmed Bubble like she was mental. No offense, okay? Leafy crushed Bubble. She cracked into pieces. Ooh, I can finally see what's inside Bubble! Nothing. Just air. No brain. No skeleton. Just air. Loser threw a cube in front of me. I started flying in the air, and into the ring of fire. I didn't die! I'm basically immune to fire. I'm useless without the sun out yet! Loser made a huge cube. I think as big as a boulder. I heard Loser scream "Stand back, team!" But my alliance just stood there, watching the cube hover over to us while dawn is arising. Goodbye, world! It exploded.