The Truth About Pen

Tree's POV

We were hiding. Nobody should see us. We were defenseless. Liy still didn't come back yet. We saw a team. A team of nine. Wait, is that Pen? Didn't Pen die? I mustn't be seen. But I needed to. I jumped out of the tree and said "Pen." he registered the word and said "Why hello, Tree."  I smiled and kept going "I don't want to fight. But how are you still alive?" he thought for a moment and said
"I broke out of the dome." all of us gasped, even on my team up the trees.
"B-but how?" I asked. "Wait, you weren't in the game all along?" said Blocky. Pen nodded. "Come, let me show you. The rest of us followed, including my team. He brought us to the dome, and high above was a hole big enough for a person. "Wait, let me bring Pencil!" he said and dissappeared into the hole. "Wait, Pencil died?" Cake asked. "Of course we didn't know, Cake. Maybe she fell off a cliff or something." Loser replied. Pen later came out with Pencil. "Wait Pencil, you need to slide down." he said to her. She did, and she saw all of us. "HELP! THEY'LL KILL ME!" she screamed. Maybe she was referring to the other team. "Hey Pencil, how'd you die?" Bottle asked. "Umm... it's kind of weird..." she said. "How weird is it?" Liy asked. "I died from embarrassment." she replied quietly. All of us tried to hide our laughter. "C'mon, pay some respects to me! I'm sensitive! I might die again!" Pencil said while covering her face. "What happened, Pencil?" Leafy asked. "I can't tell it, of course!" she replied. "Is it something about him?" Leafy said while pointing at Pen. Pencil whispered something to Leafy. "Oh, alright! I promise I won't tell anyone about it!" Leafy said. "Pen and Pencil, uhm... We'll go now! We'll try to visit you guys tomorrow around five!" she said. We headed back into the forest. "Should we fight now?" Bottle asked. "When we meet each other after we part ways. Good-bye, you guys!" I said. Our team went left, and the other on the right. We saw a crate by the tree. We opened it, and a paper written on it 'Recover Contestant #06' and the writing erased. It now said 'Contestant #06 has been recovered.' and Foldy appeared out of nowhere. "Huh? Get off me! I need to get back to my team! And LIY..." Foldy said while staring at Liy in disgust. "Well, you're in OUR team, and WE recovered you." Remote said. "Wait, why am I contestant #06?" Foldy asked. "Maybe to the fact that you're the sixth character that showed up in BFB 1." Bottle cheered. "Well, I think we'd better go now." Pillow said while we walked away from the crate.

                         Leafy's POV

Oh, she really likes him! ( authors note: not gonna say the name because yeah. ) I always turn into this fan girl type of person when anyone mentions about relationships. ( hhhh I attempted to add shipping into the story because I've been reading alot of fanfics lately so yeah. ) "Leafy, are you alright?" I heard someone say. I spaced out I guess. "How about we guys split?" Firey asked. We all agreed since we all had nine people in our group. Loser grouped us all. He said

"Blocky, Cake, and Clock,

Eggy, Leafy, and Firey,

Eraser, Needle, and I."

We were all pretty okay with our groups, except for me. I kind of feel weird being in the group, I just don't know why. "Alright everyone, how about we call our mini-teams one, two, and three respectively?" Needle asked. We kinda agreed, since we were too lazy thinking up a name. "I've got three convenient walkie-talkies. Here, let me give them to you." Loser said while handing Firey and Clock the walkie-talkies. "So if we need to meet up, we'll go to the waterfall, alright? I also conveniently printed out three maps of the forest. The HPRC is there too. The big bush will be its hiding place." he said. "Shall we part ways now?" I asked. They did a thumbs-up. We all went different paths. Us on the left, Clock going straight, and Loser going on the right. "Heyyyyyy everyone!" Blocky said from the walkie-talkie. "Ummm... any problem there Blocky?" Eraser asked. "No, I'm just bored already." he replied. I heard a static. Maybe someone grabbed the walkie-talkie. "Blocky! Why did you drop that?!" I heard Cake exclaim. "Oops, just a funny doing!" Blocky said. There was a static, so I think he picked it up. I feel very sleepy, even though it was still sundown. I told to to Eggy and Firey "I feel tired. Can we sleep here?" I asked. They said yes. Firey lowered down his flame since it was going to be easy to spot his light on the dark, and we sat on the grass. I have Eggy on my right, and Firey next to me. I felt like I was sweating. I said to everyone "Good night!" and I guess they were already asleep.