Time

Firey's POV

We were back on the Yoyle Needy. My teammates were there. "Hey guys! We're sav-" Clock cut me off. "Keep quiet, Firey. we're back in time. We must NOT be seen." I was shocked. Was it true? I looked at him, amazed. He nodded. He read my mind! We are back in time. I can't figure this out. I'm still confused. "I'll explain later, let's kill Coiny and Pin." he whispered to me. "Do we get the HPRC?" when I said that, Needle said "I think I see a crate at the very point!" yep, we really were back in time. Clock hid the crate on the cage they used to lock me into. My other self checked, and it wasn't there. "Needle, nothing's there!" my past self said. She looked again, gone. It was turning night time already, Clock whispered to me "Push them off." and so I did. "Wake them up." he said to me. I tapped Leafy on the shoulder, and told her in a very different voice, "Pin and Coiny are dead." Leafy checked everywhere until she found it. She screamed "Everyone! Pin and Coiny rolled off the tower!" everyone looked below the tower, and they were there, dead. Our team mourned upon their death, but not Clock and I. He signaled me to go back to the present. There was a light, and we were back. I opened my eyes, and-

                       Clock's POV

We became psycho killers. Cake was already dead. I assumed, eaten, and so was Eggy. We were currently fighting on the food on the plate. Firey shrugged. I once checked, 8-Ball got hit by Pin's point. Now that didn't happen, we were caged and locked by the ball team. GB gave us the rations, and they chained us in power-chains. Cake would still supply us with food if we got the HPRC. Now that we were in power-chains, I couldn't use my time power. I was bored. I kept on checking my back and face if I found anything. Just when I was about to give up, I found a piece of paper. It's written that it works on power-chains. I signaled Firey to grab my foot, and we were back once again.

We woke up back in the Yoyle Needy, now there were THREE of us! "This is our last try, Firey. If we ever mess up, we're going to stay on whatever kind of present time there is for three days!" I said to Firey. He nodded. I saw my past self hide the crate, but I stopped him. "GAAAH!" I said. Or, my past self. "Shhhh! I am the future you, Clock. Don't hide the HPRC and don't kill Coiny and Pin! We'll just find the HPRC when we get back to the present!" I said. Clock nodded. How ironic! Firey approached Firey. "Hey Firey, how's it going?" he said to himself. "Don't let us get seen by the other Firey!" he said. "Wait, I think I can hear myself talk!" Firey from the other past said. "Me too!" said my other past. Oh no. Were we caught? "Firey, grab onto me!" I said to him. The past us teleported back to the present. Just before we teleported, Eggy spotted us. "Let's go, go, go!" I shouted at the present Firey. We teleported back, hoping nothing would go wrong.

                          Eggy's POV

Firey and Clock appeared from thin air. Coiny and Pin were gone. Clock said "We're back, everyone!" we congratulated them, and they were confused. "Huh? Why are we getting all this attention?" Firey said. "I spotted you two on the Yoyle Needy before, and I figured Clock's Power! We figured out who the traitor was thanks to you! Also, I'm sorry, Clock." I said. Clock nodded. "Alright, nobody could even figure that out, even GB!" Firey said in awe. I chuckled, and said "I knew you'd go back in time if anything went wrong. So I knew something wasn't right! We were able to get rid of Pin and Coiny before he even stabbed me!" I boasted. "Wait, how did you know Coiny was going to kill you?" Firey asked. "Eggy has an ability to remember all timelines and what you guys did! She has memory on the future even when she was on the past!" Leafy continued for me. "I'm surprised." Firey and Clock said at once. "Why not relax on this waterfall over here!" Needle said. The two dipped their feet in until Firey fell in and died. We recovered him on the HPRC that Clock hid on the cage. Not to brag or anything, but I'm really good at these timeline things.