The Cliff

Before the story- I have something to ask.

Where is Sarskii's profile and all of her books? I've logged on to check if the book was updated, but it wasn't there. Have any idea where it went?

-

Basketball's POV

We were on the run. We were being chased by team Iance and the Losers!

I don't even know if teaming up is allowed.

"Can we tranquilize them all?" yelled Golf Ball at Tennis Ball. "We have exactly ten darts left!" he said, distressed.

"WE CAN TRANQUILIZE THEM, JUST DO IT!" shouted GB.

Tennis Ball sighed and loaded the darts in the Aim-Dart. He pressed the trigger and the darts started to shoot. 3 can't win against fifteen? Wrong. We tranquilized... uh... "66.67% of them!" GB said like she was reading my mind. ( i actually calculated it! why don't you try? )

Five of them were left.

We were on the edge of a cliff.

Oh no...

"Hey GB? I think we have a 12.344% chance of surviving this fall." TB said.

"No, you idiot, its 12.345 percent!" exclaimed Golf Ball.

They were heading towards us, and fast.

It was Leafy, Bubble, who just ate a yoyleberry, Match, Needle, and Coiny.

They looked ready to kill.

"If we jump, can I land on you?" I chuckled.

"NO, NEVER. I WOULDN'T DIE FOR SOMETHING AS USELESS AS YOU!" fumed Golf Ball.

And we got pushed off...

Haha... imagine if we survived...?

I looked over on my teammates. They were smiling, for one last time in the game.

I hit the ground with a thud. I didn't know what happen next, since I was... dead...?

Pencil's POV

I woke up on the hotel. I was in the room where my alliance stayed. "What happened?" I questioned, while scratching my head.

"Oh, we got shot by those darts, remember?" explained Bubble, who was metal.

Nobody has really said anything until Ruby piped up.

"So... do we leave now?"

"Right, I think we should. We need to finish the others off, you know?" Match stated. It was six in the evening, so we head out onto the orange sunset, on the purple grass.

We were walking for an hour now, it was really dark around the forest without any light.

Out of the blue, Match lit a fire on her head, it was really bright. Once we got out of the forest, we saw the night sky, and the smooth sand.

"Is this where we're going to sleep?" inquired Book, while pointing on a big rock.

"Meh. Wait a minute, Bubble, you brought the fridge?" I asked.

She gave a nervous look.

"Oh." she said blankly.

"So... I guess we'll go hungry for tonight." Ice Cube said.

She turned around quickly.

"What was that?" Ice Cube pointed out.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Book asked.

"I swear I heard something, trust me!" shrieked Ice Cube, who was now hiding behind Book in fear.

"Monsters aren't real, dum dum. You-"

I heard a sound of some things walking on the sand.

"See?" she replied.

"HIDE. NOW." said Match, who was trembling in fear.

We all went behind the rock. Pretty bad place to be honest.

There were some voices that we heard.

"Yeah, I never thought we'd survive that, really."

"Mhm... thanks to the water, haha."

"My head still hurts. You guys landed on the water, and I landed on this... sand!"

"Do we sleep here, then?"

"Hmmm... oh, on this rock, it's the most comfortable than sand, which has a difference of 0.1239%."

It seems like a familiar trio. Match peeked out, and they were facing right towards me.

"IT'S THEM! THEY'RE STILL ALIVE!" Match gasped. Her eyes widened.

"Wh- how-" sputtered Bubble.

"What do you mean?" asked Book.

"You weren't there. You guys were tranquilized." said Bubble quickly.

"Uh oh." said Tennis Ball, who backed away instantly as he saw my entire team.

"RUN. NOW!" yelped Basketball, who already took off.

"Huh." shrugged Match.

"Anyway, I'm feeling sleepy. 'Night." she yawned.

"Right. Good night and hope we don't die on our sleep!" I giggled.

I lay down on the sand.

Five minutes later...

I felt something... missing?

I couldn't sleep since it was bothering my mind.

"I think I'm missing something." I questioned.

"Wait, Pen! Where is he?" I added.

"Right. He got hit and he's on the other room." replied Match sleepily.

"Oh. That's why I couldn't sleep."

"Okay, goodnight for real." I said.

-

I'm done. Finally done.

Why do I have 1.5k reads? I don't deserve this...

:')

Ummm... what do I say?

By the time I'm making this, 9:00 in the night.

As Match said...

"Good Night!"

or morning, afternoon, evening, I dunno what time zone you are.

Cya!