Clones

Fanny's POV

I hate being in a team with only Flower and Lightning. Sure, we may have found a couple of crates, but that stupid Flower keeps on saying she deserves the food! I'm starving that I could eat a whole buffet, if we even had one.

I dropped onto my knees and I felt my face hit the ground. I blacked out due to hunger.

Something splashed on my face. I woke up on an instant. I got shocked. Literally. The water has went inside on my wires and shocked me. I HATE BEING SHOCKED!

"OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I yelled. "Just had to wake you up." smiled Lightning. I HATE HIM!

"You are made out of electricity, and you don't know which electrocutes me?!" I continued.

"AND IM GOING TO DIE OF HUNGER HERE, IF I DON'T-" I said until I got cut off by Flower. She gave me a chip. A CHIP. ONE, TEENY, TINY LITTLE CRUMB. I really want to kill her.

"Can't you produce edible plants?" Lightning asked her. She nodded and created a piece of lettuce.

"You could have done that the whole time?!" I yelled. She smirked at me, annoyingly.

Gaty's POV

We were back on the plains, just on the side of the dome.

Dora tossed some food from the hole of the dome.

Was this cheating?

I grabbed an ice cream sandwich and ate it within two bites.

"Can't you all jump off?" asked Taco.

"Oh, Four is forbidding us to cross, you know." Lollipop said.

"Can't you do it somehow? Four won't even know." I replied.

"Also, why won't he fix the glass?" Taco added.

"No idea, really. Snowball, Blocky, and Eraser tried to escape, but they got electrocuted like it was the end of the world. I saw it from Pen's window." said Saw shakily.

I swear I heard Teardrop gasp.

"If you can't go outside, we can go in!" cheered Taco.

"Are you out of your mind, Taco?" Lollipop sneered.

While both of them were arguing, we all heard something move on the grass.

We were dead silent.

The sound was gone, but within half a second I saw vines with thorns going right at Woody.

It broke him in half. He was gone.

The next thing I saw was Saw getting electrocuted, which was unmistakably five hundred volts.

"HELP ME!" she screamed. There was nothing I could do. I stood there in shock, watching all my friends die a slow, painful death.

When I blinked, I've seen the three familiar figures.

Flower, Lightning, and Fanny.

They were all laughing like they were mad. They seemed really insane.

There was one we could kill, though.

We could short-circuit Fanny using Teardrop's power.

Before I could open my mouth, she was on it. TD killed Fanny. Lightning ( I always mistake his name for Lightnight lol ) was heading towards me, and I couldn't escape since Flower trapped me in vines. The thorns went through my feet, and I had a thousand splinters within a second.

I kneeled down to my knees, which pushed down the thorns more into my foot.

It was our team's end.