Find the Lost

Firey's POV

I bet everyone will come after us. We need to find the HPRC. "I think we need to hide..." Needle said. "We aren't cowards, guys." I said. "We need to win, not be a wimp and hide the entire game." I answered.

"It's our best choice, unless we get back the HPRC." said Loser. Oh boy. I don't want to waste my breath so I decided to agree. "I'll look for it myself, then." I said, standing up from the grass.

"Stop acting like a hero. You can't battle Eraser and Blocky on one go, they'll maybe erase you and trap you in a brick box." Clock replied.

              "What if... we use- Pen?"

                           Pen's POV

I lead my team to the waterfall, where my former team's camp was. Once we arrived there, we were greeted with my other team. How can I be on two teams at once? No idea.

"Pen! What a coincidence!" said Firey, who approached me and hugged me. ( as friends. why would you even ship Pen x Firey lololol. also, their straight. ) "I need you, Pen. Eraser and Blocky betrayed us." Firey said.

Blocky and Eraser? No way. "It's a trap, Pen!" Pencil said, while pulling me back to their side. "I dont believe you." I said to Firey, while crossing my arms. "They stole the HPRC." said Loser clearly. He's really trustworthy, so I'll believe them. "So, where are they?" I said. They all shrugged.

"I know this will sound really weird, but can you coat all of us with your ink so we wont get erased by Eraser?" Firey asked.

Okay, okay. I do have a dirty mind sometimes. I nodded at Firey and removed my cap. I traced all of them, including my team. I felt really uncomfortable while tracing Pencil, but yeah. We were all coated and ready to go.

"Can we kill them now?" asked Pencil impatiently. "No, we have a truce, remember?" I said to her. She opened her mouth, and closed it again. Yeah, that's right. No point in arguing there.

"For all I know, they fell over there. Near that cliff." Eggy pointed out. "Okay, let's go there then!" I said.

Bubble appeared out of nowhere, carrying the map and a toy wagon. "Where'd you get that from?" I pointed at the wagon. "I sneaked out some things from the dome." Bubble said. What the wagon was carrying was the infinite refrigerator. Also, did I mention it doesn't need electricity?

"Can you give me one?" Match pointed on the fridge. Bubble opened it and gave her a chocolate bar. "Hey, no fair! I'm tired of eating cakes and scrambled eggs!" said Clock. "Fine. Take this popsicle." said Pencil, while tossing Clock one. "So how am I supposed to eat this while walking?" he complained. "Here, let me eat it for you!" said Coiny. "NO!" Clock yelled.

A couple hours of walking, we found two shadows. "It's them!" Ruby said. We started chasing the both of them, who were placing blocks around the river so they could cross easier. Who knew that they were parkour gods?

I followed, but I kept falling. Finally, Leafy carried all of us in her vines. She couldn't keep balance. She fell in the water, so many times. Maybe she was cautious about Firey falling into the river. "Okay, I'm out of patience." said Pencil while she got the map. We all teleported.

                           Cake's POV

We landed right in front of Blocky and Eraser. "Why are you doing this?!" said Pen. They chuckled. Woah, the maniacs! Eraser tried to erase all of us, but Pen's coating worked. We were untouchable. "Whatever. If Eraser can't erase you, I'll crush you!" said Blocky while two huge brick walls.

Bubble ate a yoyleberry that came from the fridge and covered all of us in it. The metal bubble was cracking. We knew we hadn't much time. "Okay, what do we do now?" said Leafy, while hugging Firey close. No idea why she isn't burning though.

"Why don't we escape from the map?" I asked. "Oh no... I lost it..." confessed Pencil. "Screw it." said Loser, who exploded the bubble. "YOU IDIOT, LOSER!" Bubble screamed at him.

We all gasped. Nobody disrespects Loser.

But nevermind that. Loser has exploded the brick walls already and Leafy managed to grab hold of Blocky and Eraser. "So..." said Needle.

"WHERE IS THE HPRC?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Left you with a nice cliffhanger.
Ok this was a really short chapter,
but not short compared to Chapter 1.

Okay, see you later!