The True Traitor

Pin's POV

I can't believe that nobody has figured it out yet! Eggy's shell has a coin inside it, and we were laughing so hard! My teammates are dumb. I hid the HPRC on a big bush near the lake. Our next victim is going to be Leafy, because she is best friends with Eggy. Clock, here we come!

                          Leafy's POV

I still can't stop thinking about Eggy. And who could've stolen the HPRC! Clock has been highly suspicious! He kept on denying that it was him, and he keeps dissappearing on the forest along with Coiny and Pin! He might kill them both. What am I saying? The duo can overpower him! Clock is my friend, he will NOT kill me!

I can't sleep. I wonder if I will die next. I'm just about to draw on my sketchbook. I looked on the moonlight, very pretty. I wonder if I can capture the landscape from here... I stood up. I looked around me. Pin and Coiny were gone, once again.
When will they ever come back? I sat back down on the grass, and started drawing. But before I got to touch my pen into the crisp paper, I got stabbed on the chest. I turned around, and I saw Coiny and Pin. They were laughing silently. I really couldn't scream. With the last piece of energy I have, I wrote on the paper "Coiny and Pin did i" I didn't get the chance to finish 'it' since I was already dead.

                      Firey's POV

I heard laughing. Who's trying to be funny in the middle of the night? I opened my eyes a little bit and it was Pin and Coiny! They stabbed Leafy! No... This is just a dream... she was my best friend, the only person I look up to. I can't stand up, so I woke up Clock, who's beside me. "Look!" I whispered. He looked on my right, and it was them. "They had killed Eggy all along! But we need more evidence for that. They'd think I was threatening you to say that they did it!" Clock said. We didn't sleep all night since we don't want to be next. We racked our brains the whole night trying to find evidence while Pin and Coiny were exchanging bursts of giggles. It took a long time before I was finally asleep.

When I woke up, my whole team was surrounding Leafy. I stood up from my spot, and joined in too for a closer look. It looks like they were going to blame Clock. When I looked in the sketchpad, Leafy planted a HUGE pile of evidence. I want to thank her right now. I looked on the pages, and there were drawings of our team and a couple of landscapes. When I looked on the last page, I can prove that Coiny and Pin were the killers. It said 'Coiny and Pin did i' she didn't get the chance to finish her sentence. I went to the team, carrying the sketchpad on my arm, and showed it to them. Coiny was in shock. So was Pin. They all stared at them, and the duo was sweating. They have been caught. They tried to run away, but Needle has been able to catch Coiny, while I catched Pin with my flaming lasso that I created. "OUCH! THAT HURTS!" Pin exclaimed. "But it's not as much as death, right?" I snapped back at her. She winced at the mention of 'death'. This duo were psychos! I chained both of them on the rock, and they weren't able to escape. Loser asked them "Where's the HPRC?" Coiny replied "Not gonna tell ya." Loser summoned a cube, and Coiny coughed up at once. "Alright, alright! It's behind the bush over there!" Loser smiled. He went up to the big bush and sure enough, it was there. "Can you let us out now?" Pin replied impatiently. "Nope, not at all!" Cake said at her. Pin smirked evilly at Cake, and he got scared and left. "Pin! Stop doing that!" I said to her. "Nope, not at all." she replied. I lit my hand on fire and slapped her ( no, I respect women alright ), leaving a burn mark on her face. Finally, we caught them. I honestly thought it was Clock. We recovered Eggy and Leafy, and we continued our journey without Coiny and Pin.