The Traitor

Hey hey hey. Before you continue reading, thanks for making this book on #7 BFB! I just started this book 4 days ago. Anyway, thank you so much, reader.
It means alot to me. Now onto the story!
--------------------------------------------------------------

                         Coiny's POV

My teammates were now raising their suspicions about me. I noticed they were all following me wherever I go. Sigh. When will I ever get the chance to talk to Pin? Late at night. My team kept on walking on the forest. We have found another crate. It had a paper that says 'Power Cooldown - one minute, works on power-chains'. I don't think I really need that, so I decided to give it to my teammates. "Anyone of you like a Power Cooldown of one minute?" I said. Only Eggy and Clock were raising their han- foot, I mean. "I can make for food for us in one minute! What if we are on the run, and we're really hungry? And Clock doesn't even have powers!" Eggy said. "I do have powers, Eggy." Clock replied. "Oh, really? Prove it!" Eggy smirked. This was perfect. I can take the HPRC with Pin, while I kill Eggy! Then they'll frame Clock! I was so brilliant! While they were busy fighting, I went over to Pin. "Eggy." I said without context. She seemed to understand what I said. She nodded at me. I smiled evilly.

Later at lunch, nobody said a word. We ate quietly. I think I'm getting sick of eating eggs and cakes. I want to threaten Cake to give me all the food and kill him. How wonderful! Then my team will starve while Pin and I get the food!

                         Eggy's POV

Stupid Clock. He thinks he needs the Cooldown more than me. I went over to Clock in the forest. He seems to be alone. I cant resist wanting to argue with him. I approached him and- I think something stabbed me in the back. Clock turned around and realized what happened to me. I was leaking. And everything's going black...

                        Clock's POV

I didn't get to see what happened to Eggy!
I went back to our camp and shouted "EGGY GOT STABBED!" on the top of my lungs. Everyone turned around, but not Pin and Coiny. They were giggling. What's so funny about death? I went towards the place of the HPRC, and it was gone! Someone must've took it! "Clock! You killed EGGY!" Loser shouted. I denied it. But they didn't seem to believe me. I was framed! I didn't do anything wrong! "How foolish of you, Clock!" Needle said. "You two were fighting awhile ago! It would be obvious to kill Eggy because YOU hate her!" she added. Once again, I denied it. Coiny was laughing so hard that he rolled on the ground. Hm? Can Coiny possibly be the murderer? I still have no evidence except for the fact that he's laughing about the death of his teammate.

                        Book's POV

We currently have no idea where we will go. We encountered K.I.L.L but they were just scaredy-cats! They ran away without
interacting with us. Liy was not. She started chucking knives at us, and we need to leave. I saw a group of people on the ground. A group of three. They were all balls. GB, BB, and TB. How could they possibly have arms? I pushed my bubble closer so that I can inspect them, but it popped instead. I fell on top of Tennis Ball, it was kinda fluffy to be honest. They spotted me and GB hissed "Yes... some PREY!" what a weirdo. I bet they live on eating berries on the forest. Am I going to die now? My team popped their bubbles, and surrounded them. "Brought some company, Book?" Tennis Ball said, bloodthirsty. What a bunch of hobos! GB extended her arms and grabbed Pencil and Match. How did she do that? "Robo-Limb 2000!" Golf Ball said, like she's read my mind. "Say good-bye to your team!" Basketball said while throwing darts at full speed. Our team dodged it like it was a disco dance. "However did we miss that!?" Tennis Ball said. The three of them started throwing the darts once again. Missed. "GAAHH! FINE, LET ME BRING OUT MY AIM-DART!" she said while checking in her backpack. It was a weird invention, really. It looked like a normal gun but with a screen on the side. She put a dart inside, and she tapped a couple of buttons, and she pressed the trigger. It was coming for me. I tried to dodge it, but it kept on following me. Bubble ate a yoyleberry and covered me in her metal bubble. She also trapped Golf Ball, Tennis Ball, and Basket Ball. The dart that was supposed to be after me broke its tip. It can't tranquilize me anymore. Bubble removed the cover, and the dart pierced me on the skin. It didn't do anything at all. I removed it. "YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!" Basket Ball shouted. Bubble shrinked the metal bubble and it seems like they got crushed. Blood spilled out from the metal bubble. Except for one. Nah, probably not some kind of plot twist or something. It was the end of their team. Cheering, I went into my bubble along with my team and left the place.