Missing

Pin's POV

Firey and Leafy, along with Loser, were gone. I guess that they were killed as the time went by. Coiny and I exchanged confused looks.

"I think we messed up the present." said Clock icily. "We still don't have the HPRC." he said. "Wait, they might be on the waterfall!" I suggested.

"Nice one, but I checked and they weren't there." Coiny said. "It's worth a shot, you know!" I replied. "Wait, how about the radio? Can't we use it?" Needle asked.

Eggy checked through Loser's backpack, which she was coincidentally wearing. The radio was there, and she tried speaking to it.

"Hello? Firey, Leafy? Loser?"

"Wait, I think I hear them!" said a voice which didn't come from the radio. It was coming from my right.

"Wait, it's you guys!" I screamed in excitement. It was Leafy, along with Firey, who was somewhat holding a plate with a cake on it, and was eating it.

"Hello, where'd you get that?" Cake asked. "Oh, it's from the dome. We died somehow." Leafy said. "Wait, did you bring Loser with you?" he said.

Both shook their heads.

"Wh-what do you mean? Loser died, didn't he?" Cake said once again. "Maybe he's on another place, you know." Firey said while getting a bite. "Can I have a cake?" he added. Cake gave him another piece.

"Okay, so do we find Loser?" Clock asked. "Of course, we also might find the HPRC on the way!" said Leafy. I sensed some really positive energy right there. We continued on our journey to find wherever Loser and the HPRC was.

Loser's POV

I woke up on a building. The first thing I heard was "Awake already, master?" I opened my eyes and saw the entirety of team Ice Cube. I decided to play along since I didn't know what even happened.

"Yeah, I am. Where am I? Who are you?"

Everyone gasped. "Our master does not remember us! We shall offer you our helping hand." Barf Bag said, creepily.

"Do you have the HPRC?" I asked.

"We do, master. We have not one, but two." Donut said while revealing the HPRC, and a... miniature version?

"Let me go outside." I commanded them. "You cannot, my lord. There are dangers awaiting you on the outside world." said Bracelety. They're honestly creeping me out!

Coiny's POV

We currently have no idea where they were. I guess we'll have to go back in time again?

Which is a whole week now.

"Clock. We need to find one of those power cooldown thingies." I said to him.
"Yeah. But we only found one, you know." he said and continued walking. "Can it be infinitely used?" I asked. "Huh? No. Only one time." he replied.

We were still talking about it when we got disrupted. "Hey! My cake!" Firey said. "Oh my goodness, when will you finish your cake?! It's been a couple of hours now and it's still half-eaten!" Leafy said while she put the cake in her mouth.

Firey threw the plate on the ground and it cracked. On the other hand, he threw the fork and spook somewhere, which I hope lands on someone.

"Let's just go to the hotel. I'm tired." said Needle. "But you can run miles, you know?" Pin said to her. "Correct, but walking slow makes me tired." she replied. "Okay then?" Pin asked confusingly. "I'll just carry you to the hotel..." she sighed.

She picked us all up and carried us lightning speed. We appeared into the hotel a second later.

There was an awkward pause.

"What? Let's sleep!" she said, which broke the silence. We all went to our rooms, which was again, by partner.

Well, when I mean WE, I meant them. I stayed up on the couch on the lobby. Pin saw me and changed her mind about going into the room.

"Not going to sleep?" she asked me.

"No, not really. It's still sunset." I replied.

"Oh, right. Mind if I sit here?" she said.

I nodded.

"If only we knew where Loser was..."

Loser's POV

Two pieces of silverware has cracked our window. It was a spoon and a fork. They started worrying that maybe they found our location, which I did not know about.

"May I check?" I asked.

"No, master! It is very dangerous out there and many will want to kill you!" said Gelatin, as spooky as ever.

I sighed and sat on my bed.

"When will I meet my team?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the super late chapter.
I'm so sorry...

Yeah, anyway, I finally made it.

It's really hard doing two things at once, you know?

Work has took over my life lately.

I've been stressed about
not making another chapter
within a day!

I repeat, I'm really sorry if
I didn't post yesterday.

Okay see you!