The Meeting

Walking into the room was enough for Alyssa's heart to pound 100 miles per hour. It was creepy seeing all the prisoners talking to their families, looking sad and regretful despite the things they had done to end up there in there first place. The stool she sat on was cold, almost like ice. Alyssa sat there waiting at the table for Scott to be brought in. Eventually he was. Prison guards shoved him in he seat opposite her. Even with the place crawling with guards, she still didn't feel safe.

"Ahh, I'm glad you agreed to meet with me" he said to her

"What is this about?" She asked him

"I need you to do something for me" Scott said leaning closer to avoid his voice being heard

"Why would I do anything for you" Alyssa replied

"You would if you cared about Anneliese, Mia and that agent your good friends with, and in return I'll answer any question you have for me" he said. Alyssa looked worried but assured herself, he was in prison. He's bluffing.

"You're in prison, what can you do" Alyssa called out his bluff

"Not all my friends are on the inside, Alyssa" he informed her. Now she was caught in his web and she couldn't find a way out.

"I assume you're listening" Scott said. Alyssa didn't respond. She didn't want to admit that she was neither did she want to lie and say she wasn't.

"Good" Scott took her answer right from her mind. "There's a girl at your school called Leah. There's something I want you to put in her bag" he began. Alyssa instantly recognised the name Leah. Leah used to bully Alyssa in elementary school, when they moved up to middle school, Leah only made comments every now and then. Nothing Alyssa couldn't handle.

"What is it" she asked, wishing she had never agreed to visit her father

"There's a box, just across the street from that park you often go to" he said. Scott knew about Mia's favourite park? Was he watching Alyssa? What else does he know about her?

"You've been watching me?" She confronted

" I haven't" he said

"What's in box?" Alyssa questioned

"Nothing that concerns you" he answered. Just then, Scott stood up and was escorted back to his cell while Alyssa left and joined Morgan, who was waiting outside.

"How was it?" Derek asked her as she walked out

"Ok, I guess" She replied

"What did he want to say to you?"

"Nothing interesting" Alyssa lied. Morgan knew something was up but he didn't want to push her into telling him.

"Do you want to go to the BAU before I take your home?" He offered. Alyssa smiled and nodded. It was a great way to help her take her mind of things.

At the BAU

Morgan and Alyssa arrived and walked into the BAU where they were greeted by everyone.

"Hey Alyssa" They all said

"Where's my hey" Morgan joked

"Hey Derek" Alyssa laughed. Alyssa loved being back here again.

"Why don't you go see Garcia while I finish a few things" he offered. Alyssa accepted and followed Derek to Penelope's office.

"Hey mama, do you mind if Alyssa stays with you for a while" Morgan asked when he opened the door revealing Garcia at her desk filled with unicorns.

"Yes, I would love some Alyssa bonding time" she replied. Alyssa loved Penelope's positiveness and her child like behaviour that made you instantly happy and joyful. Derek left and Alyssa sat down beside Garcia.

"So how have you been doing" Penelope asked

"Great, how about you?" she replied

"I'm good, besides all the ugliness of this job" she answered. They both laughed and joked together, Alyssa looked around the room to see all sorts of stuffed animals and unicorns and it reminded her of her childhood.

"I had one like this once" Alyssa said, picking up one of the unicorn statues from the desk

"That one's name is Billy the Unicorn" Penelope told her. Alyssa chuckled before returning the statue to its place.

"How come you were in the hospital last week?" Penelope then questioned her which caught Alyssa off guard.

"I fell from one of the trees I was climbing and dislocated my shoulder. How did you know about that?" Alyssa lied. She couldn't have anyone know the real reason why she was there last week. Besides, she believed the incident was her fault.

"I saw it on your file" Penelope said

"You 'saw' it" Alyssa replied

"Uhh...yeah" Garcia hesitated

"You be quiet about my hospital visit and I'll be quiet about your cyber stalking" Alyssa smiled, holding out her hand

"I'm not stalking you" Penelope argued

"Deal?" the girl ignored

"Deal" Garcia agreed, holding out her hand and shaking Alyssa's.

"Hey Alyssa want to go to the cafe down the street before I drop you off" a voice said. Alyssa turned to the door. Derek was peering his head through the crack.

"Sure" she said, standing up and waving goodbye to Garcia. They arrived at a cafe down the street and said down at a table nearest the window.

"Ok, what would you like " Morgan asked Alyssa handing her a menu. Alyssa glanced at it and pointed her finger at what she wanted.

"I'll have a double chocolate muffin please" She answered with a smile

"Sure" Morgan said, standing up and walking towards the front of the cafe to order. He came back with a mug and a little plate with the requested muffin.

"Thanks" Alyssa said as Derek handed her plate and sitting down. "What did you get?" She asked

"I just got a coffee" Derek answered

"Boring" Alyssa whispered. Derek gave her look and they both laughed. Afterwards, Derek dropped off Alyssa back at her house.