Behind The Scenes

"She's here" JJ said to the team. Scott's sister had finally arrived. JJ guided them to where she was being questioned. She had dark hair and eyes with light bronze skin, she was in her late 30s or possibly early 40s. She held her young daughter, approximately 2 years old, in her arms as she sat opposite Rossi. "Her name is Ally, single mother. She was in the same foster home as Scott during their teen years" JJ explained as the watched through the glass.

"How often did you visit Scott?" Rossi asked Ally. They hadn't seen each other in years, neither on of them expected to see each other again. Ally had been extremely helpful in helping to Scott behind bars by providing them with information about his past. 

"Only a few times, I could tell he blamed me so eventually I stopped going" Ally reveled, holding her daughter close to her. 

"How did he find out about Alyssa?"

"He said it was a friend. He was furious that Hanna and I had kept it a secret. That was the last time I saw him"

Rossi took this information into consideration as he drafted theories to help the team find Scott and Alyssa, and, hopefully, Hanna.

"Did he say who?" Rossi questioned

"I asked but he refused to tell me. He demanded to see Alyssa but Hanna refused to bring her. She said she never wanted Alyssa to find out about Scott." Ally revealed. That was when it clicked. He asked a few more questions before leaving and joining the rest of the team. 

"That must be Scott's trigger, Hanna refusing to let him see Alyssa" Reid said. Rossi nodded.

"We just need to find this friend of his."

Alyssa's eyes began to flutter open revealing a woman in front of her, playing with her hair. It was Hanna!

"Mom" She whispered

"Hey darling" Hanna smiled. It was liked she had never been taken. Hanna still had her shinning blonde hair and soft blue eyes. Alyssa threw herself into her mother, wrapping her arms tightly around her.

"Where am I?" the girl asked as she noticed she was sat on a bed.

"I don't know" Hanna replied, still playing with Alyssa's hair. Alyssa scanned the room confused. She was anywhere but home right now.

"What happened" Alyssa asked her mother

"Scott gave you a sedative. You can't lash out like that, or he'll do something worse to you." Tears began to fall from Hanna's eyes as she pulled Alyssa close to her. It had been so long since Alyssa saw her mother. For a moment, she forgot where she was. "We can go downstairs, but you must be calm. Everything is going to be okay, I promise." Alyssa wanted to decline, she was too scared to see Scott again.  However the girl was curious to see the house, anything that could indicate where she was. She nodded her head and Hanna helped her up. They went downstairs into the lounge. From Alyssa saw, they were in a nice looking house. Not an abandoned place like you'd think. The stairs had a light brown carpet leading downstairs. The lounge also had brown furniture where Scott sat in one of the armchairs. He noticed Hanna and Alyssa entering and stood up to approach them.

"Alyssa, are you feeling better? Are you going to behave this time?" He said 

"I'm not 4 years old!" Alyssa snapped

"Alyssa!" Hanna said to her firmly, thumping her in the ribs. But Alyssa snapped once more,

"No, I want to go home!" She screamed as she began to cry

"Alyssa, this is your new home" Scott replied, placing his hand on her shoulder.

"No it's not!" Alyssa yelled, breaking away from her mother's grip and started running. She didn't know where she running but she came across a back door and began grabbed the handle, shaking it violently. It wouldn't open. Alyssa felt Scott's hands wrap around her waist, pulling her away and lifting her from the ground. 

"Let me go!" She shouted, pounding her fists into his arm

"Stop this, Alyssa" Scott yelled back at her. Alyssa screamed after her mother but Hanna just stood still, tears falling from her eyes. Scott dragged her upstairs. He took Alyssa back to the room where she originally was. She was busy trying to fight her father off, the girl didn't notice him grabbing a needle. All she felt was a sharp pain in her neck before all went pitch black. It was like a time loop. Darkness until she woke up and then darkness again until her eyes opened for the second time. This time, Alyssa woke up alone. She crawled out of bed and approached the door. She turned the handle but it didn't open. She tried again and again and again. Alyssa started pounding on the door screaming for her mom. No one answered her. She slid down down the door, falling onto the floor. The girl told herself that Derek will find her. "He'll find me eventually" She whispered. But the wait was infuriating as she pounded on the door even more.

As Alyssa was about to give up, a key rattled in the door then it opened up.